Windows: euPOD PRO 1.6 released | iLounge News

Windows: euPOD PRO 1.6 released

euPOD PRO (aka euPOD Volumeboost) is a small tool that will increase your iPod volume in a few seconds! This is handy for people using mp3gain or for European iPods with volume restriction.

What’s new in this version:

• This new version of euPOD PRO is both for US and EURO ipods. euPOD PRO is 100% freeware, dosent install on your system and has these features
  • Network feature - Browse and download content from a friends ipod over internet or local lan
  • Encryption feature - Do you use your ipod as hardisc? Use the encryption feature with BLOWFISH encryption to compress/encrypt your files. Easy.
  • Volumeboost (go way over EURO/US volume with this feature)
  • mp3gain as plugin to set all music to same level
  • Alternative Battery Meter (display as numbers)

euPOD DOES NOT RUN ON ASIAN OPERATING SYSTEMS THAT HAS NO SYSTEM SETTINGS IN ENGLISH

License: Freeware
System Requirements: Win2000/XP

« Migo Personal for iPod announced

Microsoft CEO: iPod users steal music »

Comments

Hey, i tried your program but whenever i try to run it it just says “Component ‘mscomctl.ocx’
or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid”
please help me someone!!!

Posted by Anton! on July 3, 2005 at 11:27 AM (CDT)

I have downloaded the software but it can’t find my shuffle. Any ideas what i’m doing wrong??

Posted by Trev on July 16, 2007 at 5:52 PM (CDT)

hey guys
i’m not able to get to the homepage to download the program… has it been deleted or it’s just my computer??
greeez vera

Posted by aloa vera on December 14, 2007 at 7:35 AM (CST)

Hi Dennis,

few days back I both this new ipod touch,16 gigs from UK.But Unfortunately i didnt knew about this volume limitation in my Ipod touch.Its just cant hear them loud when I am on the roads and etc.the volume is too low.
I searched the Internet and could not find any volume booster to boost my volume.I tried with euPod but it cant recognise my Ipod.

So I would really appreciate if you can help me on this.

Thankd and cheers
SouvikB

Posted by souvikbasu on January 14, 2008 at 7:14 AM (CST)

This program does not work with the I-pod classic 160 gb!!!

Posted by Crocodile Bambi on April 27, 2008 at 5:44 AM (CDT)

This doesn’t seem to detect my iPod… Neither did goPod…
Am I doing something wrong or am I using the totally wrong software?
I have a 2. Gen iPod Nano… I thought this would work?!
Please help!!

Posted by Kayleigh on June 24, 2008 at 1:31 PM (CDT)

I have a 80gb 4th gen classic.  I have tried to use eupod 1.6.
The program will detect my ipod and when i select say +60 and click on ‘boost ipod volume’ it sasys after a few seconds that all my files have been updated, so i click on eject ipod.  When i go to listen to the ipod it says that there are no files at all on my ipod, but i know that there is, so i restore it and then it is just back to normal (no louder tunes).  What iam i doin wron and how to i solve this problem? i have been to the suppost forums page but it is not in english and i cannot read it!  Please help as also gop[od cannot recognise my ipod for some reason!

Cheers,
Euan

Posted by Euan Smith on August 5, 2008 at 4:01 PM (CDT)

Help! I can’t get this to work!!
After I boost the volume and eject the ipod, I find that all the files on my ipod have been wiped.

When I run iTunes it says it cannot read the ipod and I need to restore factory settings. What am I doing wrong?!

Posted by Trenchfoot on September 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM (CDT)

Hi,

Can you let me know if the EUPod volume boost software will work on the latest iPod touch (16gb)?

Thank You.

Julian.

Posted by Julian Arnold on December 1, 2008 at 10:16 AM (CST)

Page 12 of 12 pages ‹ First  < 10 11 12