Windows: iPod Agent 0.6.0 beta released | iLounge News

Windows: iPod Agent 0.6.0 beta released

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Tuesday, May 11, 2004
News Categories: Windows Software

Pod Agent is a Windows program for use with an Apple iPod. It allows you to easily do various tasks that have been relatively hard to do without buying some 3rd party software. iPod Agent currently does the following and more (see website):

• Transfers songs from your iPod to your PC

• Transfers Outlook mail to your iPod

• Transfers Outlook appointments to your iPod

• Transfers Outlook contacts to your iPod

• Transfers Outlook tasks to your iPod

• Transfers Outlook notes to your iPod

What’s new in this version:

See website for extensive list of new features and enhancements.

License: Freeware
    System Requirements: Windows and .NET Framework 1.1 (installed)

• « JAVOScreen iPod mini screen protector released

PlayFair is back, again »

Comments

THE LINK DOESNT WORK!!!!!  i really want to get this program.

Posted by Eazya676 in California on March 6, 2004 at 8:38 PM (PDT)

Sorry I haven’t been around the last few days. I was very busy with my dad’s funeral.

Yeah, my site is down. Seems I’ve exceeded my download limit with everyone downloading iPod Agent. I’m searching for a new home now.

In the meantime, check this thread for mirrors people are generously putting up:

Posted by Shadow on March 9, 2004 at 10:50 AM (PDT)

Instead of continuing posting things on this news items, it would probably be better if you posted a new thread or add one to the iPod Agent thread in the Windows Software forum instead.

Posted by Shadow on March 9, 2004 at 10:54 AM (PDT)

Sounds like this has tons of problems

Posted by Ryan on March 12, 2004 at 5:14 PM (PDT)

Shadow, hope all is going well!!!  Did you ever figure out the error message I sent you…missing operand, etc.

Posted by Andy on March 12, 2004 at 5:21 PM (PDT)

nice one shadow, this is a top notch program, does everything!!! really cannot express how much this software is appreciated

Posted by silver_haze20 on March 23, 2004 at 2:27 PM (PDT)

what about g1s

Posted by hamp on March 23, 2004 at 6:43 PM (PDT)

task syncing does not work.

Posted by Harrison in Melbourne, Australia on May 11, 2004 at 4:03 PM (PDT)

Harrison, could you be a bit more specific?

Are you getting an error? If so, please indicate the exact wording of the error message.

Does it appear to work but nothing shows up on the iPod?

What version of iPod software are you running?

What version of Outlook are you running?

What version of Windows are you running?

Posted by Shadow on May 12, 2004 at 3:15 AM (PDT)

All of a sudden ipod agent will no longer run, I get a “Root element not found” error and it quits…Help!!!!

Posted by Jim Wilson on May 29, 2004 at 11:30 AM (PDT)

I haven’t been able to sync the RSS yet.  Everything gives me the “Input string was not in a correct format,” yet I’m choosing them right off the list for example this is all I have in the RSS field:

Please help.

Posted by Matt Brown on June 7, 2004 at 9:53 PM (PDT)

this program doesn’t work when i click dowload it says page cannot be found.is that just my computers problem?

Posted by anna on July 25, 2005 at 11:29 AM (PDT)

Page 4 of 4 pages « First  <  2 3 4