Windows: iStory Creator 3.3 beta released
The iStory Creator is an application made to help people create their very own iPod Text Adventure Games. It allows people with absolutely no html or coding experience be able to contribute games for the iPod that are both fun and detailed. Basically, iStories are Text Games that have a plot line and then when certain things happen in the story, the user can make choices that effect how the story progresses. This can lead to games that are similar to RPG’s, Quiz Games, and basically anything you can think of doing with a text based game. The iStories are very similar to a “Choose your own ending” type of novel and will make for some great entertainment.
What’s new in this version:
(.1) Added ability for users to check for and then automatically update version if neccessary.
(.1) Fixed theme change so that both tabs are affected by theme
(.1) Now the width you set of the side pagemenu is saved between uses
(.1) Fixed several smaller errors
(.1) Optimized a few messy coded areas
(.1) Slight tweak to encompass a wider range of user resolutions
(.2) Added an in-program way to view release notes
(.2) Changed the titles for various popups
(.2) Fixed “Check Version Update” so that new version is installed once detected like intended.
(.3) Added the “Publish Story” functionality allowing users to compress their stories automatically into a zip archive under “Tools—> Publish Story”
(.3) Fixed Several Hotkey Incompatibilities
System Requirements: Windows and .NET Framework 1.1 (installed)
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards