Windows: iStory Creator 3.3 beta released
The iStory Creator is an application made to help people create their very own iPod Text Adventure Games. It allows people with absolutely no html or coding experience be able to contribute games for the iPod that are both fun and detailed. Basically, iStories are Text Games that have a plot line and then when certain things happen in the story, the user can make choices that effect how the story progresses. This can lead to games that are similar to RPG’s, Quiz Games, and basically anything you can think of doing with a text based game. The iStories are very similar to a “Choose your own ending” type of novel and will make for some great entertainment.
What’s new in this version:
(.1) Added ability for users to check for and then automatically update version if neccessary.
(.1) Fixed theme change so that both tabs are affected by theme
(.1) Now the width you set of the side pagemenu is saved between uses
(.1) Fixed several smaller errors
(.1) Optimized a few messy coded areas
(.1) Slight tweak to encompass a wider range of user resolutions
(.2) Added an in-program way to view release notes
(.2) Changed the titles for various popups
(.2) Fixed “Check Version Update” so that new version is installed once detected like intended.
(.3) Added the “Publish Story” functionality allowing users to compress their stories automatically into a zip archive under “Tools—> Publish Story”
(.3) Fixed Several Hotkey Incompatibilities
System Requirements: Windows and .NET Framework 1.1 (installed)
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?