Windows: iStory Creator 3.3 beta released
The iStory Creator is an application made to help people create their very own iPod Text Adventure Games. It allows people with absolutely no html or coding experience be able to contribute games for the iPod that are both fun and detailed. Basically, iStories are Text Games that have a plot line and then when certain things happen in the story, the user can make choices that effect how the story progresses. This can lead to games that are similar to RPG’s, Quiz Games, and basically anything you can think of doing with a text based game. The iStories are very similar to a “Choose your own ending” type of novel and will make for some great entertainment.
What’s new in this version:
(.1) Added ability for users to check for and then automatically update version if neccessary.
(.1) Fixed theme change so that both tabs are affected by theme
(.1) Now the width you set of the side pagemenu is saved between uses
(.1) Fixed several smaller errors
(.1) Optimized a few messy coded areas
(.1) Slight tweak to encompass a wider range of user resolutions
(.2) Added an in-program way to view release notes
(.2) Changed the titles for various popups
(.2) Fixed “Check Version Update” so that new version is installed once detected like intended.
(.3) Added the “Publish Story” functionality allowing users to compress their stories automatically into a zip archive under “Tools—> Publish Story”
(.3) Fixed Several Hotkey Incompatibilities
System Requirements: Windows and .NET Framework 1.1 (installed)
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- App Store prices going up in Australia, Indonesia and Sweden
- Apple’s antitrust monitor is leaving for good
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?