Windows: iStory Creator 3.3 beta released
The iStory Creator is an application made to help people create their very own iPod Text Adventure Games. It allows people with absolutely no html or coding experience be able to contribute games for the iPod that are both fun and detailed. Basically, iStories are Text Games that have a plot line and then when certain things happen in the story, the user can make choices that effect how the story progresses. This can lead to games that are similar to RPG’s, Quiz Games, and basically anything you can think of doing with a text based game. The iStories are very similar to a “Choose your own ending” type of novel and will make for some great entertainment.
What’s new in this version:
(.1) Added ability for users to check for and then automatically update version if neccessary.
(.1) Fixed theme change so that both tabs are affected by theme
(.1) Now the width you set of the side pagemenu is saved between uses
(.1) Fixed several smaller errors
(.1) Optimized a few messy coded areas
(.1) Slight tweak to encompass a wider range of user resolutions
(.2) Added an in-program way to view release notes
(.2) Changed the titles for various popups
(.2) Fixed “Check Version Update” so that new version is installed once detected like intended.
(.3) Added the “Publish Story” functionality allowing users to compress their stories automatically into a zip archive under “Tools—> Publish Story”
(.3) Fixed Several Hotkey Incompatibilities
System Requirements: Windows and .NET Framework 1.1 (installed)
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?