Windows: iTunes SideKick v1.2.0 Released
The iTunes SideKick plug-in adds several enhancements to iTunes for Windows, including Always on Top, Minimize to System Tray, Opacity Adjustment of Mini Mode window and more.
What’s new in this version:
1. Always on Top (mini mode window)
2. Minimize to System Tray
3. Current Artist and Song Name in Systray ToolTip
4. Opacity Adjustment of Mini Mode window
5. New About Window.
6. Show in system Tray Only (Mini Mode)
Please read the Readme.txt for installation instructions.. They are very straight foward.. You simply put the .dll into the Plug-Ins dir.. Anyways..
Please remove any other “Always on Top” Mods/Plugins you may have before running iTunes with this plugin.. Who knows what will happen.. hehe..
Please make sure that you have “Show in System Tray” in the iTunes Advanced option menu checked.
Ok well thats it, Download Away… Report any bugz..
I provide this plug-in for free and host it on my server for free.. I will never charge for one of my iTunes mods but I would like to request that if you can, please donate some money to me thru PayPal… Every little bit helps…
System Requirements: Windows
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?