Windows: MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8 Released
MUSICMATCH has launched a new version of its Jukebox, the software usually attached to Windows iPods. Main updates are visual enhancements and fine-tuning ‘under the hood’.
What’s new in v8.0:
- Music Center Get started quickly with instant access to popular and advanced Jukebox features in the new Music Center - burn, record, play, and manage your music collection with ease. An all-new simplified, streamlined look also makes the Jukebox easier to use than ever before.
- Enhanced Super Tagging MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus lets you automatically add artist, album and song information to your entire MP3 collection quickly and easily with Super Tagging. Automatically tag groups of tracks using the file name, or tag tracks directly from MUSICMATCH online. You can also clean up file names with the new ‘Rename files from Tag’ feature
- Slideshow (Plus version only) Create personalized montages of photos and graphics that play along with your music, right on your desktop.
License: Jukebox Plus $19.99 risk-free and Jukebox Basic is free. Upgrade is available for those who purchased MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus. See website for details.
System Requirements: Pentium Class 300MHz processor or better, Windows« 98/Me/NT/2000/XP, 96 MB RAM (32 MB for Win98), 50 MB hard drive space (400 MB recommended for radio usage), video display card, soundcard, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Windows Phone 8.1 supports Passbook passes
- Alpine to release aftermarket CarPlay system
- iLounge Game Spotlight: R.B.I. Baseball 14
- Report: Apple bans UK music service from iAd
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- Philips AJ7260D/37 Dual Dock Triple Charging Clock Radio
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac