Windows: MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8 Released
MUSICMATCH has launched a new version of its Jukebox, the software usually attached to Windows iPods. Main updates are visual enhancements and fine-tuning ‘under the hood’.
What’s new in v8.0:
- Music Center Get started quickly with instant access to popular and advanced Jukebox features in the new Music Center - burn, record, play, and manage your music collection with ease. An all-new simplified, streamlined look also makes the Jukebox easier to use than ever before.
- Enhanced Super Tagging MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus lets you automatically add artist, album and song information to your entire MP3 collection quickly and easily with Super Tagging. Automatically tag groups of tracks using the file name, or tag tracks directly from MUSICMATCH online. You can also clean up file names with the new ‘Rename files from Tag’ feature
- Slideshow (Plus version only) Create personalized montages of photos and graphics that play along with your music, right on your desktop.
License: Jukebox Plus $19.99 risk-free and Jukebox Basic is free. Upgrade is available for those who purchased MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus. See website for details.
System Requirements: Pentium Class 300MHz processor or better, Windows
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2014: 39.3M iPhones, 12.3M iPads, 2.6M iPods, $42.1B revenue
- Apple releases Apple TV Software Update 7.0.1
- Apple releases iOS 8.1
- Apple launches iCloud Photos Beta Web Client
- Apple working to cut music subscription prices
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Store returns, begins taking iPad pre-orders
- Apple updates Pages, Numbers, Keynote for iCloud Drive
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- APC M5BK + M10BK 5000/10000mAh Mobile Power Packs
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Belkin Qode Ultimate Pro Keyboard Case for iPad Air
- Uniq Aircraft Clear for iPhone 6
- STM Harbour for iPhone 6 Plus
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12