Windows: MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8 Released
MUSICMATCH has launched a new version of its Jukebox, the software usually attached to Windows iPods. Main updates are visual enhancements and fine-tuning ‘under the hood’.
What’s new in v8.0:
- Music Center Get started quickly with instant access to popular and advanced Jukebox features in the new Music Center - burn, record, play, and manage your music collection with ease. An all-new simplified, streamlined look also makes the Jukebox easier to use than ever before.
- Enhanced Super Tagging MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus lets you automatically add artist, album and song information to your entire MP3 collection quickly and easily with Super Tagging. Automatically tag groups of tracks using the file name, or tag tracks directly from MUSICMATCH online. You can also clean up file names with the new ‘Rename files from Tag’ feature
- Slideshow (Plus version only) Create personalized montages of photos and graphics that play along with your music, right on your desktop.
License: Jukebox Plus $19.99 risk-free and Jukebox Basic is free. Upgrade is available for those who purchased MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus. See website for details.
System Requirements: Pentium Class 300MHz processor or better, Windows
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?