Windows: RemoteAmp 2.0 released
After almost two years without a release, we are pleased to announce that RemoteAmp 2.0 is now available. RemoteAmp is a Pocket PC remote control for Apple’s iTunes for Windows and Nullsoft’s Winamp media players. It operates over any network connection and acts as a supercharged remote interface for your entire music library, allowing users to control playback, edit playlists and much more - all from the palm of their hand.
What’s new in this version:
The latest version of RemoteAmp now offers you the ability to remotely control iTunes for Windows. Listen to any of your iTunes playlists or create your own on the fly - right from your Pocket PC. Full synchronization with the iTunes music library is available so there are no worries about maintaining multiple music libraries, RemoteAmp does it all for you.
RemoteAmp is also the perfect companion for Apple’s Airport Express with AirTunes. This handy device acts as both a wireless access point and a streaming endpoint for your music, and it integrates seamlessly with iTunes. Just plug one in and use RemoteAmp to fully control playback of your iTunes library through your stereo!
License: Shareware $19.95
System Requirements: Requires Pocket PC 2002 or Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Apple acknowledges iPad Pro charging problem, doesn’t have fix yet
- App Store rules may limit number of iPad Pro-specific apps
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Logitech Create iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- Apple iPad Pro
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?