Windows: RemoteAmp 2.0 released
After almost two years without a release, we are pleased to announce that RemoteAmp 2.0 is now available. RemoteAmp is a Pocket PC remote control for Apple’s iTunes for Windows and Nullsoft’s Winamp media players. It operates over any network connection and acts as a supercharged remote interface for your entire music library, allowing users to control playback, edit playlists and much more - all from the palm of their hand.
What’s new in this version:
The latest version of RemoteAmp now offers you the ability to remotely control iTunes for Windows. Listen to any of your iTunes playlists or create your own on the fly - right from your Pocket PC. Full synchronization with the iTunes music library is available so there are no worries about maintaining multiple music libraries, RemoteAmp does it all for you.
RemoteAmp is also the perfect companion for Apple’s Airport Express with AirTunes. This handy device acts as both a wireless access point and a streaming endpoint for your music, and it integrates seamlessly with iTunes. Just plug one in and use RemoteAmp to fully control playback of your iTunes library through your stereo!
License: Shareware $19.95
System Requirements: Requires Pocket PC 2002 or Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?