Windows: XPlay 1.1.4 Update Released
Provides both read and write access to your iPod hard drive for documents and data files, plus the ability to organize your music either from the Explorer-based XPlay interface, or from Windows Media Player.
What’s new in this version:
Added: Support for using Mac-formatted iPods with iTunes for Windows under Windows 2000 and XP
Fixed: Compatibility with iPods modified by iTunes 4.1.1
License: Commercial $29.95 (Demo available)
System Requirements: XPlay requires a Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 or 32-bit XP-based computer with CD-ROM drive and FireWire or USB interface. XPlay is compatible with any model of Apple iPod, but requires iPod system software version 1.1 or newer; all 40GB, 30GB, 20GB, 15GB and 10GB, and recent 5GB iPod units, have compatible system software preinstalled.
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Wind Solutions announces CopyTrans Contacts
- iMobie releases PhoneClean device maintenance app
- HandBrake conversion utility updated to 0.9.6
- SuperSync 4.0 brings new GUI, Smart Playlist export
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?