Winners Announced: Become An iLounger
Congratulations to the following members on winning an Amazon gift certificate and iCleaner Pro for iPod:
1st prize winner: “dpaton”
2nd prize winner: “Nystedt”
3rd prize winner: “Podi”
Update: The giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced/emailed very soon. Thanks for registering!
Update: In addition to the Amazon gift certificates, we are adding Photoline’s iCleaner Pro cleaner/polisher for iPod to each prize category.
Register and become an official iLounger and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win 1 of 3 gift certificates from Amazon.com. You must completely fill out the registration form to qualify for entry into the giveaway. Deadline is 11:59 PM PST, April 15, 2003.
1st prize: $125 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
2nd prize: $50 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
3rd prize: $25 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
iCleaner Pro is a cleaner and polisher solution for iPod. It can also remove scratches from iPod. Find out more about iCleaner at www.iPodCleaner.com.
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge as much as we do. After months of focusing our attention to the new site design, we’ll now be turning our attention to publishing more articles, more reviews, and more content for our readers. Thanks for registering!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 4
- Report: GT Advanced struggled with sapphire production
- Report: Apple plans to integrate Beats Music directly into iOS
- Apple plans to ‘repurpose’ Arizona manufacturing plant, save jobs
- Apple announces WatchKit software tools available to developers now
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M in pager technology settlement
- Apple opens up Lightning port to third-party manufacturers, begins accepting HomeKit plans
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Logitech Keys-to-Go For iPad
- IvySkin Renegade for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Infinity Infinity One Wireless Speaker
- Twelve South PlugBug World iPad/iPhone Charger
- Pelican Protector for iPhone 6 and Voyager for iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Flip for iPhone 6
- Griffin Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0