Winners Announced: Become An iLounger
Congratulations to the following members on winning an Amazon gift certificate and iCleaner Pro for iPod:
1st prize winner: “dpaton”
2nd prize winner: “Nystedt”
3rd prize winner: “Podi”
Update: The giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced/emailed very soon. Thanks for registering!
Update: In addition to the Amazon gift certificates, we are adding Photoline’s iCleaner Pro cleaner/polisher for iPod to each prize category.
Register and become an official iLounger and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win 1 of 3 gift certificates from Amazon.com. You must completely fill out the registration form to qualify for entry into the giveaway. Deadline is 11:59 PM PST, April 15, 2003.
1st prize: $125 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
2nd prize: $50 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
3rd prize: $25 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
iCleaner Pro is a cleaner and polisher solution for iPod. It can also remove scratches from iPod. Find out more about iCleaner at www.iPodCleaner.com.
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge as much as we do. After months of focusing our attention to the new site design, we’ll now be turning our attention to publishing more articles, more reviews, and more content for our readers. Thanks for registering!
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?