Winners Announced: Become An iLounger
Congratulations to the following members on winning an Amazon gift certificate and iCleaner Pro for iPod:
1st prize winner: “dpaton”
2nd prize winner: “Nystedt”
3rd prize winner: “Podi”
Update: The giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced/emailed very soon. Thanks for registering!
Update: In addition to the Amazon gift certificates, we are adding Photoline’s iCleaner Pro cleaner/polisher for iPod to each prize category.
Register and become an official iLounger and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win 1 of 3 gift certificates from Amazon.com. You must completely fill out the registration form to qualify for entry into the giveaway. Deadline is 11:59 PM PST, April 15, 2003.
1st prize: $125 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
2nd prize: $50 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
3rd prize: $25 Amazon Gift Certificate + iCleaner Pro
iCleaner Pro is a cleaner and polisher solution for iPod. It can also remove scratches from iPod. Find out more about iCleaner at www.iPodCleaner.com.
We hope you enjoy the new iLounge as much as we do. After months of focusing our attention to the new site design, we’ll now be turning our attention to publishing more articles, more reviews, and more content for our readers. Thanks for registering!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?