WowWee intros Cinemin Slice projector for iPod, iPhone, iPad
WowWee has introduced its new Cinemin Slice portable pico projector for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Sporting a wedge-like design, the Cinemin Slice features an integrated dock, built-in 6-watt stereo speakers, a DLP pico projector with a brightness rating of 16 ANSI lumes, a resolution of 854x480, an aspect ratio of 16:9, and a contrast ratio of 1000:1, mini-HDMI, AV, and VGA inputs for other connecting other video sources, and an included remote control. WowWee will begin accepting pre-orders for the Cinemin Slice on November 23; the device is expected to ship in January for a yet unannounced price.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?