WWDC starts Monday with live coverage on iLounge | iLounge News

WWDC starts Monday with live coverage on iLounge

By Charles Starrett

Contributing Editor
Published: Thursday, June 5, 2008
News Categories: Site News

image

Apple’s annual Worldwide Developer Conference begins Monday in San Francisco, and iLounge will be on-site to provide coverage. We will be providing live coverage of Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ keynote address, which is scheduled to start at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. An announcement regarding the next-generation iPhone, while not guaranteed, is certainly expected during the speech. As we have done in the past, iLounge.com will take you to our streamlined special event page starting an hour or so before the event.

« Apple creates executive iPhone software position

Telefónica’s Movistar to be sole iPhone carrier in Spain »

Comments

I can’t wait!!! Only a few (literally) days til WWDC. I want my iPhone with all the trimmings.

Posted by Apple_Samurai on June 5, 2008 at 5:47 PM (PDT)

Will it be a live blogging feed or a video stream?

Posted by Jake Moore on June 6, 2008 at 10:21 AM (PDT)

Hope we get an iPod Touch with the new features that the new iPhone has.  And I hope they don’t go crazy with the pricing.

Posted by thekidflash on June 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM (PDT)

I’m hoping for a GPS that’s so full-featured I won’t want to get a separate one for the car.

Posted by Thomas Happ on June 8, 2008 at 3:29 PM (PDT)

I’m taking the day off from work. smile

Posted by Galley in Greenville, SC on June 8, 2008 at 9:02 PM (PDT)

i’ll make sure that i stay in the office at the time when the live coverage is up wink

Posted by dennis on June 9, 2008 at 4:05 AM (PDT)

How do you follow it live?

Posted by guatennis1 on June 9, 2008 at 4:33 AM (PDT)

just a few hours more

Posted by andrei on June 9, 2008 at 6:55 AM (PDT)

The Apple Store website is down already. Maybe there are big changes to come…

Posted by tmhale13 on June 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM (PDT)

SHOULD I GET IN LINE AT AN APPLE STORE NOW FOR THE NEW IPHONE?

Posted by KURT on June 9, 2008 at 8:23 AM (PDT)

You should have been in line yesterday.

Posted by Peter on June 9, 2008 at 9:38 AM (PDT)

Ok I am prob being a retard but where is the live update?  when I look at the homepage there is no news yet?

Posted by James Nicholson on June 9, 2008 at 10:01 AM (PDT)

Snap… where are the live updates?

Posted by Dave on June 9, 2008 at 10:50 AM (PDT)