X10 responds to recent iPod discounts and high demand
Recently we reported that X10 was offering iPods and iPod minis at discounted prices. Some of our readers reported that X10 did not have actual iPod or iPod minis in stock but were taking orders nonetheless. We contacted X10 regarding the situation and they assured us that they’re doing everything in their capacity to remedy the situation, and apologized .
X10 letter to iLounge:
We’re very disappointed about the iPod situation too.
We were assured by our supplier there would be sufficient iPods to meet the demand. The strong response to our offer overwhelmed our supplier’s capacity. We’re sorry that we were not able to meet your readers’ mini iPod orders.
Currently, we are shipping the 15GB and 20GB models.
Please know that we’re still searching to fill all orders, but industry stocks are low everywhere. The iPod minis are obviously very popular, and Apple has had a difficult time meeting demands. Of course, that’s why we were so happy to pass on great savings when we thought we had
found a supplier.
Again, please know that we had every intention of fulfilling all iPod orders and have promptly refunded all customer orders that have not been fulfilled. For 30 years X10 has been striving to constantly meet our customers’ needs, and we’ll continue to do just that.
Again, we’re sorry for any confusion. Thank you for contacting me directly with your concerns.
- iLounge reader creates all-wood iPod mini, accessories
- iPod mini still a popular choice
- Apple threatens Korean company over iPod knockoffs
- Report: Samsung woos Apple with cheap flash prices
- HP to sell iPod mini
- iPod mini price cut ‘bad news for the competition’
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?