X10 responds to recent iPod discounts and high demand
Recently we reported that X10 was offering iPods and iPod minis at discounted prices. Some of our readers reported that X10 did not have actual iPod or iPod minis in stock but were taking orders nonetheless. We contacted X10 regarding the situation and they assured us that they’re doing everything in their capacity to remedy the situation, and apologized .
X10 letter to iLounge:
We’re very disappointed about the iPod situation too.
We were assured by our supplier there would be sufficient iPods to meet the demand. The strong response to our offer overwhelmed our supplier’s capacity. We’re sorry that we were not able to meet your readers’ mini iPod orders.
Currently, we are shipping the 15GB and 20GB models.
Please know that we’re still searching to fill all orders, but industry stocks are low everywhere. The iPod minis are obviously very popular, and Apple has had a difficult time meeting demands. Of course, that’s why we were so happy to pass on great savings when we thought we had
found a supplier.
Again, please know that we had every intention of fulfilling all iPod orders and have promptly refunded all customer orders that have not been fulfilled. For 30 years X10 has been striving to constantly meet our customers’ needs, and we’ll continue to do just that.
Again, we’re sorry for any confusion. Thank you for contacting me directly with your concerns.
- iLounge reader creates all-wood iPod mini, accessories
- iPod mini still a popular choice
- Apple threatens Korean company over iPod knockoffs
- Report: Samsung woos Apple with cheap flash prices
- HP to sell iPod mini
- iPod mini price cut ‘bad news for the competition’
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Report: Apple behind San Francisco ‘mystery event’ in early September
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?