XO Play releases “Herbert | iLounge News

XO Play releases “Herbert

“XO Play the manufacturers of Herbert

Comments

15 bucks… that’s laughable. who are these people who think crap like this will sell?

Posted by stasis424 on March 3, 2004 at 9:52 AM (CST)

who needs a game?  this is my life!

Posted by Daddo on March 3, 2004 at 10:15 AM (CST)

Great Game!!!!!

Bring it on XO Play.

Posted by same on March 3, 2004 at 10:32 AM (CST)

Great Idea,

Just downloaded, mmmm me excitted. I looove adventure games!!!  yipeeee.

Posted by jonny on March 3, 2004 at 10:33 AM (CST)

Hi guys,

Game looks good, a little sexiest though, but I’ll give it a try.

Runs smoothly, I like. Hey XO Play can you sort out a girls version please please please.

Kitten
NY

Posted by Kitten on March 3, 2004 at 10:36 AM (CST)

I got their last game The Rise Of The Lost. Like it alot. Simple idea but very enjoyable. Hope this one is just as good. Looks better.

JK

Posted by Jaffa on March 3, 2004 at 10:38 AM (CST)

We checked the IP address and the above comments by same, jonny, kitten, and jaffa, are from the same person. Add JK to the list.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 3, 2004 at 11:00 AM (CST)

Maybe you could make it so only members can post comments to these thing?

I wonder if I can get same, jonny, kitten and jaffa to buy my ipod game. By clicking certain buttons and moving the wheel you can create the music from your favorite artists. Just upload your favorite songs and for $40 I’ll send you a text file that tells you how to play them! LOL

Posted by cheddar on March 3, 2004 at 11:06 AM (CST)

This game sounds familiar…

Posted by Leisure Suit Larry on March 3, 2004 at 11:08 AM (CST)

Is this really a game?

Or just a bunch of text files neatly organized in different folders?

Posted by Schiano on March 3, 2004 at 11:31 AM (CST)

Same IP?

Heh.

All posted within a few minutes of each other, too!

I was considering buying a game from XO Play, but this type of BS has changed my mind.

Same, jonny, kitten and jaffa ...You just lost a customer. Probablly MANY customers.

Posted by Same IP? on March 3, 2004 at 11:33 AM (CST)

me like game 2.  good concept. stop trying to pull down progress. go and moan about the weather.

Posted by JK on March 3, 2004 at 11:34 AM (CST)

Totally been looking for something other than the included games to help pass time on my bus ride into work. But XO’s tactics seem O so Xtremely lame. Lost my trust. Peace

Posted by John on March 3, 2004 at 11:40 AM (CST)

Progress != spamming your product as different users (same, jonny, kitten, jaffa)

Posted by Schiano on March 3, 2004 at 11:41 AM (CST)

This game rocks! It’s better than Halo! I’m a 18 year old girl, and when I’m not swimsuit modeling or giving massages, I love to play XO’s games on my iPod. Now if I could only find a boyfriend who loves this game as much as I do.

Hugs and Kisses,
Cheri in Cali

[... now back to reality]

Posted by Chimpee on March 3, 2004 at 11:46 AM (CST)

wow jk is not a member either! Who would have guessed?

Oh and since when is a choose you own adventure game progress? I have nothing for respect for the guys who discovered a way to add games to the iPod for the use of their brethren, and nothing but disdain for the guys who would try and prophet (lol profit is how I would spell it) from some one else’s hard work.

Posted by cheddar on March 3, 2004 at 12:01 PM (CST)

Cheap, very cheap trick. Forget it XO, that
“strategy” sucks.

Posted by elWilly on March 3, 2004 at 12:41 PM (CST)

You guys lay it off. Game looks interesting. I am also getting a little bored of brick. So this is a breath of fresh air. Also this should get Apple off their ass!

Posted by BigBear on March 3, 2004 at 1:41 PM (CST)

I owe a slight apology. None of the name highlited above will tell you if the person is a member or not. jk might be a member. If so I apologize for that part of my comment.

Posted by cheddar on March 3, 2004 at 1:42 PM (CST)

so, will ipodlounge stop posting the press releases for these losers?  It almost gives credibility to a company that:
a-is trying to profit from someone else’s ideas
b-spamming fake praise about the product and company

Posted by davsug on March 3, 2004 at 1:43 PM (CST)

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >