XtremeMac announces new cases for iPod touch, nano
XtremeMac has announced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The new offerings include the company’s signature form-fitting silicon Tuffwrap series of cases which will be available in four colors and sold in packs of two, the Tuffwrap Tatu with unique laser-engraved design patterns on the back and the Tuffwrap Play, a soft and flexible plastic case with ergonomic grips designed for gaming. The company’s new Microshield line of cases include the Microshield Basic, a clear hard-plastic case, the Microshield Accent which combines a hard plastic back and colorful rubber border and the Microshield View, a two-piece case with a removable bottom for easy docking and an integrated kickstand for watching videos. The XtremeMac Hybrid is a two-piece case with a hard plastic back and silicone overlay and is available in black or purple. XtremeMac will also be releasing its lycra and neoprene Sportwrap armband for the iPod touch and iPod nano which provides an anti-glare front and removable earbud cord wrap and a series of Tuffshield screen protectors for both devices in glossy, matte and mirrored versions. The XtremeMac iPod touch and nano cases will be priced in the $13 to $30 U.S. range and will be available for purchase in October.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?