XtremeMac announces new cases for iPod touch, nano
XtremeMac has announced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The new offerings include the company’s signature form-fitting silicon Tuffwrap series of cases which will be available in four colors and sold in packs of two, the Tuffwrap Tatu with unique laser-engraved design patterns on the back and the Tuffwrap Play, a soft and flexible plastic case with ergonomic grips designed for gaming. The company’s new Microshield line of cases include the Microshield Basic, a clear hard-plastic case, the Microshield Accent which combines a hard plastic back and colorful rubber border and the Microshield View, a two-piece case with a removable bottom for easy docking and an integrated kickstand for watching videos. The XtremeMac Hybrid is a two-piece case with a hard plastic back and silicone overlay and is available in black or purple. XtremeMac will also be releasing its lycra and neoprene Sportwrap armband for the iPod touch and iPod nano which provides an anti-glare front and removable earbud cord wrap and a series of Tuffshield screen protectors for both devices in glossy, matte and mirrored versions. The XtremeMac iPod touch and nano cases will be priced in the $13 to $30 U.S. range and will be available for purchase in October.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?