XtremeMac announces new cases for iPod touch, nano
XtremeMac has announced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The new offerings include the company’s signature form-fitting silicon Tuffwrap series of cases which will be available in four colors and sold in packs of two, the Tuffwrap Tatu with unique laser-engraved design patterns on the back and the Tuffwrap Play, a soft and flexible plastic case with ergonomic grips designed for gaming. The company’s new Microshield line of cases include the Microshield Basic, a clear hard-plastic case, the Microshield Accent which combines a hard plastic back and colorful rubber border and the Microshield View, a two-piece case with a removable bottom for easy docking and an integrated kickstand for watching videos. The XtremeMac Hybrid is a two-piece case with a hard plastic back and silicone overlay and is available in black or purple. XtremeMac will also be releasing its lycra and neoprene Sportwrap armband for the iPod touch and iPod nano which provides an anti-glare front and removable earbud cord wrap and a series of Tuffshield screen protectors for both devices in glossy, matte and mirrored versions. The XtremeMac iPod touch and nano cases will be priced in the $13 to $30 U.S. range and will be available for purchase in October.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?