XtremeMac debuts Luna SST, 3-in-1 Microdock systems
XtremeMac has debuted its new app-enabled Luna SST alarm clock and 3-in-1 Microdock travel speaker. The Luna SST is a follow-up to the company’s prior Luna alarm clocks, featuring dual alarms that can wake to the docked iPod/iPhone, the integrated FM radio, or a chime, the ability to set the clock automatically from the iPhone or set it manually from the unit, a detachable wired speaker for placement on the opposite nightstand, a LED display with brightness control, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and enhanced functionality when used with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app. it will be available soon and is priced at $130.
Also compatible with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app is the 3-in-1 Microdock, a slim iPod and iPhone docking system. When used with the app, the Microdock becomes a travel alarm clock with a built-in alarm status light, snooze control, and play/pause and volume controls, dual neodymium drivers, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and an included protective carrying case. XtremeMac’s 3-in-1 Microdock is available now and sells for $60.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, sign up now
- Japan Display vying to be Apple’s primary display supplier (Update: new plant confirmed)
- Apple comes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, will replace AT&T
- Apple extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit (Update: settlement approved)
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?