XtremeMac debuts Luna SST, 3-in-1 Microdock systems
XtremeMac has debuted its new app-enabled Luna SST alarm clock and 3-in-1 Microdock travel speaker. The Luna SST is a follow-up to the company’s prior Luna alarm clocks, featuring dual alarms that can wake to the docked iPod/iPhone, the integrated FM radio, or a chime, the ability to set the clock automatically from the iPhone or set it manually from the unit, a detachable wired speaker for placement on the opposite nightstand, a LED display with brightness control, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and enhanced functionality when used with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app. it will be available soon and is priced at $130.
Also compatible with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app is the 3-in-1 Microdock, a slim iPod and iPhone docking system. When used with the app, the Microdock becomes a travel alarm clock with a built-in alarm status light, snooze control, and play/pause and volume controls, dual neodymium drivers, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and an included protective carrying case. XtremeMac’s 3-in-1 Microdock is available now and sells for $60.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?