XtremeMac debuts Luna SST, 3-in-1 Microdock systems
XtremeMac has debuted its new app-enabled Luna SST alarm clock and 3-in-1 Microdock travel speaker. The Luna SST is a follow-up to the company’s prior Luna alarm clocks, featuring dual alarms that can wake to the docked iPod/iPhone, the integrated FM radio, or a chime, the ability to set the clock automatically from the iPhone or set it manually from the unit, a detachable wired speaker for placement on the opposite nightstand, a LED display with brightness control, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and enhanced functionality when used with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app. it will be available soon and is priced at $130.
Also compatible with the free XtremeMac Alarm Clock app is the 3-in-1 Microdock, a slim iPod and iPhone docking system. When used with the app, the Microdock becomes a travel alarm clock with a built-in alarm status light, snooze control, and play/pause and volume controls, dual neodymium drivers, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, and an included protective carrying case. XtremeMac’s 3-in-1 Microdock is available now and sells for $60.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?