XtremeMac explains Luna X2 delay, adds iPhone support
Following several delays and correspondingly angry reader comments, XtremeMac today confirmed the revised shipping date for its Luna X2 iPod clock radio and announced the addition of iPhone compatibility to the system. In a note to iLounge, XtremeMac President and CEO Gary Bart explained, “We apologize for the delays with Luna X2. These delays are the result of factors outside of our control. We have taken advantage of the time delay to also incorporate iPhone compatibility into Luna X2, so that we can deliver the product with even more value than originally planned. Luna X2 will definitely go into production in July and will be available from XtremeMac and our retail partners by the beginning of August. XtremeMac wants to deliver only the very best products to market and assure that our customers are truly satisfied with their purchase. We understand customers’ frustrations with pre-ordering products that are viewed ahead of actual shipping. Sometimes, complex products take longer than anticipated to complete. XtremeMac certainly appreciates everyone’s patience.”
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?