XtremeMac outs new InCharge charging solutions
XtremeMac has outed its latest InCharge charging solutions for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. InCharge Mobile is a new hybrid battery + case for the iPhone 4, featuring an integrated 2300mAh battery, a built-in stand, an LED charging status indicator, an on/off switch, a micro USB port and cable for charging and syncing, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, save for the Dock Connector. It sells for $80. The InCharge Auto USB is a small USB-based automotive charger with an included 30-pin cable for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad; it is priced at $25, while the InCharge Auto Plus, which features a USB charging port in addition to an integrated 30-pin charging cable, sells for $30. Finally, the InCharge Auto AUX features an integrated 30-pin charging cable for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, as well as a 3.5mm auxiliary port and cable for connecting to the aux-in port found on many modern automobiles. It is priced at $50; all of XtremeMac’s new InCharge charging solutions for iPod, iPhone, and iPad are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?