XtremeMac to unveil extensive list of iPod shuffle accessories
XtremeMac tomorrow will announce 13 new iPod shuffle accessory lines—a total of 24 new products. All of the XtremeMac iPod shuffle accessories are now available for pre-order and are expected to ship next month.
The accessories include (photos not yet available):
AirPlay FM Transmitter for iPod shuffle ($49.95) is the first FM Transmitter for the device, and allows users to play audio wirelessly from their shuffle through any FM radio.
Car Charger for iPod shuffle ($24.95) provides users the ability to charge their shuffle while in their car.
Bumperz for iPod shuffle ($19.95/5-pack) provide protection with a silicone band of stylish color for the device with 15 vibrant colors.
SportWrap for iPod shuffle ($29.95) is a moisture resistant, sports armband for active shuffle users in four sporty colors.
Shieldz for iPod shuffle ($19.95/3-pack) provide protection with a splash of stylish color in nine new shades of transparent plastic.
Wrapz for iPod shuffle ($24.95/3-pack) are thin silicone sleeves that provide form-fitted protection from minor scratches and dents with nine new colors.
TuffWrapz for iPod shuffle ($24.95/3-pack) are thickened silicone sleeves that provide protection against scratches and bumps with nine new colors.
SuperHook for iPod shuffle ($19.95) features an aluminum carabiner and lets you hook your shuffle to “almost anything including backpack straps, belt loops, keychains, purse straps and more.”
SuperClip for iPod shuffle ($14.95) is a white plastic clip that lets you attach the device to almost any strap or belt.
Audio Splitter for iPod shuffle ($12.95) allows two people to share music from one shuffle simultaneously.
Audio Kit for iPod shuffle ($49.95) connects your iPod shuffle to your car stereo, home stereo system, cassette deck, computer speakers and more.
- iPod touch, nano, and shuffle color comparison photos
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Apple intros space gray iPod touch, nano, shuffle
- Apple patents fourth-generation iPod shuffle
- Updated photo gallery: every new 2012 iPod shuffle
- First photos show 2012 iPod shuffle colors, textures
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- Analyst claims wireless charging will be included in ‘iPhone 8,’ but rules out Energous as provider
- Apple claims EU made ‘fundamental errors’ in calculating $14B Irish tax ruling
- Analyst: ‘iPhone 8’ to feature ‘revolutionary’ front-facing camera with 3D sensors
- Apple releases third betas for iOS 10.3, tvOS 10.2, and watchOS 3.2 to developers
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple plans to begin iPhone manufacturing in India starting with the iPhone SE
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to eliminate Touch ID in favor of Facial Recognition
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10