XtremeMac unveils SportWrap armbands for new iPod lineup
XtremeMac has announced new versions of its SportWrap armband for iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), iPod touch, and iPhone. In addition, it also introduced SportWrap Pink, a special edition of its SportWrap for iPod nano (with video) which will support the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The SportWrap features a neoprene body and adjustable strap, a clear, flexible plastic cover that allows full access to all controls, and a neoprene backing for added moisture protection. SportWrap Pink is available for iPod nano 3G, and a donation will be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. “We are proud to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation”, said CEO Gary Bart. “Support from corporate partners like our company help the NBCF continue its efforts to increase awareness of breast cancer and provide screening for those in need.” SportWrap is available in black with gray accents for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano 3G and most previous iPod models. All new SportWrap models, including SportWrap Pink, are priced at $30 and available for pre-order now; shipments are expected in the coming weeks.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?