XtremeMac unveils Verona leather cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
XtremeMac has announced its new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). All of the cases in the Verona line are hand-crafted with genuine leather and include a soft interior lining. The Verona Flip cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are folio-style cases that offer an integrated leather-wrapped belt clip and a front flap that folds and snaps into a rear panel, creating a viewing stand for watching videos. The Verona Flip for iPod nano ($25) is a wallet-style case, featuring padded leather panels, a removable carabiner, and a snap closure.
The Verona Sleeve cases for iPod classic ($25) and iPod nano ($25) are designed to offer protection while allowing access to all controls and ports, and while minimizing bulk. Both versions come with removable TuffShield protectors for the screen and Click Wheel, and the nano version comes with a removable carabiner. The Verona Sleeve for iPod touch ($25) offers reinforced construction, and comes with a TuffShield screen protector. Finally, the Verona Holster cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are sleeve-style cases with integrated belt clips that offer access to the devices’ headphone jacks while in the case. XtremeMac’s new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano are now available for pre-order in a variety of colors and designs, and are expected to be available at retailers in the coming weeks.
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple acquires speech tech startup VocalIQ
- iPhone 6s more water-resistant than previous models
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talks privacy to NPR
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?