XtremeMac unveils Verona leather cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
XtremeMac has announced its new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). All of the cases in the Verona line are hand-crafted with genuine leather and include a soft interior lining. The Verona Flip cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are folio-style cases that offer an integrated leather-wrapped belt clip and a front flap that folds and snaps into a rear panel, creating a viewing stand for watching videos. The Verona Flip for iPod nano ($25) is a wallet-style case, featuring padded leather panels, a removable carabiner, and a snap closure.
The Verona Sleeve cases for iPod classic ($25) and iPod nano ($25) are designed to offer protection while allowing access to all controls and ports, and while minimizing bulk. Both versions come with removable TuffShield protectors for the screen and Click Wheel, and the nano version comes with a removable carabiner. The Verona Sleeve for iPod touch ($25) offers reinforced construction, and comes with a TuffShield screen protector. Finally, the Verona Holster cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are sleeve-style cases with integrated belt clips that offer access to the devices’ headphone jacks while in the case. XtremeMac’s new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano are now available for pre-order in a variety of colors and designs, and are expected to be available at retailers in the coming weeks.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?