XtremeMac unveils Verona leather cases for iPod touch, classic, nano 3G
XtremeMac has announced its new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano (with video). All of the cases in the Verona line are hand-crafted with genuine leather and include a soft interior lining. The Verona Flip cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are folio-style cases that offer an integrated leather-wrapped belt clip and a front flap that folds and snaps into a rear panel, creating a viewing stand for watching videos. The Verona Flip for iPod nano ($25) is a wallet-style case, featuring padded leather panels, a removable carabiner, and a snap closure.
The Verona Sleeve cases for iPod classic ($25) and iPod nano ($25) are designed to offer protection while allowing access to all controls and ports, and while minimizing bulk. Both versions come with removable TuffShield protectors for the screen and Click Wheel, and the nano version comes with a removable carabiner. The Verona Sleeve for iPod touch ($25) offers reinforced construction, and comes with a TuffShield screen protector. Finally, the Verona Holster cases for iPod touch ($30) and iPod classic ($30) are sleeve-style cases with integrated belt clips that offer access to the devices’ headphone jacks while in the case. XtremeMac’s new Verona line of leather cases for the iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano are now available for pre-order in a variety of colors and designs, and are expected to be available at retailers in the coming weeks.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?