Yamaha Earphone Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Mr. Stacy M Kaulback
Enjoy premium sound from your mp3 player, iPod, or home stereo with maximum listening comfort, noise isolation, and high fidelity with Yamaha’s advanced in-ear headphones. Canal-type, in-ear headphones isolate external ambient noise. Superior audio performance gives you deep bass, crisp highs, and an extended frequency range.
- Snug, comfortable fit with 3 ear bud sizes included
- High efficiency to maximize mp3 player battery life
- Rugged construction, durable
- Available in multiple colors
Understanding that the ear is an instrument critically trained to demand perfection in sound reproduction, musicians know that high-quality headphones are a vital component of any music system. Yamaha's complete headphone line utilizes the latest in technology, ergonomics, and sound quality for musical applications ranging from economy to professional level. From music creation to music reproduction, Yamaha audio equipment has been recognized as the industry standard for more than 30 years. Respected professionals depend on Yamaha to help them achieve award-winning sound. Whether you are listening to music on-the-go or in the studio creating the next big hit - Demand perfection. . . We do.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on April 30, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be twenty (20) winners announced here on May 3, 2010. Yamaha will email all winners regarding prize shipments and ship prizes to winners thereafter.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app