Yamaha Earphone Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Mr. Stacy M Kaulback
Enjoy premium sound from your mp3 player, iPod, or home stereo with maximum listening comfort, noise isolation, and high fidelity with Yamaha’s advanced in-ear headphones. Canal-type, in-ear headphones isolate external ambient noise. Superior audio performance gives you deep bass, crisp highs, and an extended frequency range.
- Snug, comfortable fit with 3 ear bud sizes included
- High efficiency to maximize mp3 player battery life
- Rugged construction, durable
- Available in multiple colors
Understanding that the ear is an instrument critically trained to demand perfection in sound reproduction, musicians know that high-quality headphones are a vital component of any music system. Yamaha's complete headphone line utilizes the latest in technology, ergonomics, and sound quality for musical applications ranging from economy to professional level. From music creation to music reproduction, Yamaha audio equipment has been recognized as the industry standard for more than 30 years. Respected professionals depend on Yamaha to help them achieve award-winning sound. Whether you are listening to music on-the-go or in the studio creating the next big hit - Demand perfection. . . We do.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on April 30, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be twenty (20) winners announced here on May 3, 2010. Yamaha will email all winners regarding prize shipments and ship prizes to winners thereafter.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- Honda announces iPhone-powered car touchscreen
- Report: Apple may launch two 12.9-inch iPads
- Apps: Jetpack Joyride 1.6, The Lonely Beast 123, LoryStripes + Shazam 7.2
- Mophie debuts Powerstation XL battery pack
- China Mobile subsidiary briefly takes iPhone preorders
- Apple acquires social analytics firm Topsy Labs
- Apple posts shipping deadlines for Dec. 24 delivery
- Apple offers 0% online hardware financing in Europe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Incipio Atlas ID for iPhone 5s
- JBL Spark Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- IK Multimedia iRig KEYS PRO
- Nest Labs Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Mobee Technology Magic Juice
- Skech Glow for iPhone 5/5s
- Jawbone UP24
- Misfit Wearables Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts