Yamaha Earphone Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Mr. Stacy M Kaulback
Enjoy premium sound from your mp3 player, iPod, or home stereo with maximum listening comfort, noise isolation, and high fidelity with Yamaha’s advanced in-ear headphones. Canal-type, in-ear headphones isolate external ambient noise. Superior audio performance gives you deep bass, crisp highs, and an extended frequency range.
- Snug, comfortable fit with 3 ear bud sizes included
- High efficiency to maximize mp3 player battery life
- Rugged construction, durable
- Available in multiple colors
Understanding that the ear is an instrument critically trained to demand perfection in sound reproduction, musicians know that high-quality headphones are a vital component of any music system. Yamaha's complete headphone line utilizes the latest in technology, ergonomics, and sound quality for musical applications ranging from economy to professional level. From music creation to music reproduction, Yamaha audio equipment has been recognized as the industry standard for more than 30 years. Respected professionals depend on Yamaha to help them achieve award-winning sound. Whether you are listening to music on-the-go or in the studio creating the next big hit - Demand perfection. . . We do.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on April 30, 2010 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be twenty (20) winners announced here on May 3, 2010. Yamaha will email all winners regarding prize shipments and ship prizes to winners thereafter.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels