Zip your iPod, new case announced
Lajo Cymbalski, the designer of iSkin and Maclear products has announced the Zip case for iPod. Zip fits new iPod 10/15/30GB models.
Cymbalski also mentioned to look out for new features on the iSkin iPod case and more new case designs in the near future. Zip is available now for pre-order at ThinkDifferentStore.com at a special introductory price of $10.
Press release from the ThinkDifferentStore:
New 3G iPod case at The Think Different Store!
For Immediate Release
Long Island, New York—June 5, 2003—The Think Different Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) today announced an exciting new product it will be carrying: the Maclear Zip - finally a case that protects your entire iPod, while still giving you full access to the controls!
The Maclear Zip will change the way you view and use your new iPod. It is a clear, zippered case that fits around your iPod. Made from top quality ultra clear PTU material, the Maclear Zip protects the entire iPod body, including the screen and touch wheel. Although covered, the touch wheel is fully functional.
The Maclear Zip comes with a removable chrome belt clip stub, so now it’s zip it, protect it, use it, wear it, and show it off. When the belt clip stub is removed, it offers excellent protection when your iPod is being slid into and pulled out of other leather and plastic cases. You won’t want to handle your precious new iPod without it. It only costs $12.50 with the belt clip. Pre - order now and pay
Zip up, it’s a rough world out there. The Maclear Zip is available at the ThinkDifferentStore.
The Maclear Zip is for the new 10GB/15GB/30GB model iPods.
The Think Different Store is a retailer of Macintosh peripherals and accessories. For additional information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com)
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app