Zip your iPod, new case announced
Lajo Cymbalski, the designer of iSkin and Maclear products has announced the Zip case for iPod. Zip fits new iPod 10/15/30GB models.
Cymbalski also mentioned to look out for new features on the iSkin iPod case and more new case designs in the near future. Zip is available now for pre-order at ThinkDifferentStore.com at a special introductory price of $10.
Press release from the ThinkDifferentStore:
New 3G iPod case at The Think Different Store!
For Immediate Release
Long Island, New York—June 5, 2003—The Think Different Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) today announced an exciting new product it will be carrying: the Maclear Zip - finally a case that protects your entire iPod, while still giving you full access to the controls!
The Maclear Zip will change the way you view and use your new iPod. It is a clear, zippered case that fits around your iPod. Made from top quality ultra clear PTU material, the Maclear Zip protects the entire iPod body, including the screen and touch wheel. Although covered, the touch wheel is fully functional.
The Maclear Zip comes with a removable chrome belt clip stub, so now it’s zip it, protect it, use it, wear it, and show it off. When the belt clip stub is removed, it offers excellent protection when your iPod is being slid into and pulled out of other leather and plastic cases. You won’t want to handle your precious new iPod without it. It only costs $12.50 with the belt clip. Pre - order now and pay
Zip up, it’s a rough world out there. The Maclear Zip is available at the ThinkDifferentStore.
The Maclear Zip is for the new 10GB/15GB/30GB model iPods.
The Think Different Store is a retailer of Macintosh peripherals and accessories. For additional information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com)
- More details emerge on Apple Music overhaul
- iPhone tops Time’s list of most influential gadgets
- Kohl’s integrates rewards system with Apple Pay
- Apple hires ex-Nest exec to aid in health initiatives
- Apple loses exclusive ‘iPhone’ trademark in China
- Apple to reveal ‘sweeping changes’ to Apple Music interface at WWDC
- Apple releases fourth developer betas for iOS 9.3.2, tvOS 9.2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- India rejects Apple’s plan to sell used iPhones
- Rumor: Purported iPhone 7 component photo shows headphone jack intact
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)