[Updated: 03|20|02 12:22 A.M. PST]
- 10GB iPod announced and available for purchase at the Apple Store for $499
- Personalized laser engraving available for your iPod. Limit: 2 lines, 27 characters per line. Price: $49
- iPod Software Updater v1.1 released. Download Now…
- iTunes v2.0.4 released. Download Now…
iPod Software Updater v1.1 highlights:
- Contact manager stores up to 1000 industry-standard vCards (version 2.1 or 3.09)
- iPod lets you view names and addresses downloaded from programs like Entourage, Palm Desktop, and the Mac OS X Address Book
- Shuffle by album
- Ability to “scrub” songs using the scroll wheel
- New Equalizer with more than 20 presets
- Individual song equalization settings from iTunes
- “Time Elapsed” and “Remaining” times are displayed simultaniously
- The hidden Breakout game has been moved to the “Legal” screen
AppleScripts: Move your contacts to the iPod
Apple released two AppleScripts to “automate the process of extracting and importing contact listings from your computer into an upgraded iPod (v1.1)”:
MacWorld Tokyo photo gallery
Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities<
Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
Witti Notti and Dotti
PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Wren V5US Speaker
Skech Base for iPad Air 2
Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6<
Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?<