Published: Sunday, February 8, 2009
Test your sense of balance! Marbles are loaded into pipes of different shapes and positions. Tilt your iPhone so the marbles will roll out of the pipes and fall into the catching plates below. Your goal is to make sure each plate ends up with the same number of marbles after all marbles have been rolled out.
Start slow to get familiar with the speed and tilting angle. Pipes will become more slippery as your level increases so the marbles will roll faster as you progress. You can earn more life line as you advance.
- Add auto save function, so the game can be resumed from last stopping point.
- Add free play to allow selecting a starting level(unlock levels limited) so we don’t have to start from level 1 every time.
- Add more chance to earn life in the earlier rounds to help beginners to progress further.
- Add “game options” menu.
- Add tap to go function, you can stop waiting when playing music or time counts!
- Add “Rank” page, you can input your name if you break exist record.
- Silence mode supported, there is an option of sound/mute in menu, at the same time, sound/mute icon added to the game.
- Thumbcountry.com splash screen added!