Mac OS X
DiskAid transfers music and video from the device library to iTunes - including playlists, ratings, counts and comments.
It copies files between the Mac and any iPhone, iPad or iPod through a USB cable or via the Wi-Fi network.
DiskAid also accesses iPhone data sets such as Text messages, MMS and iMessages, contacts, voicemail, notes and voice memos and saves the data onto the computer for backup or sharing.
DiskAid is an all purpose file transfer software that lets you browse the whole contents of the device file system and in doing so lets you transfer and store files to the all installed apps, store files on the device and view them on the go.
Other features include browsing and transfer iCloud files and Photo stream.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, iTunes 10, iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or higher, any iPod
CopyTrans the ultimate tool to copy/transfer ALL iPod data from ALL iPod devices to your PC. CopyTrans backs up your iPod songs, videos, photos and all the music data you created to organize/manage your iTunes library: playlists, ratings, playcount, etc. CopyTrans can either create a security backup of your iPod or rebuild/repopulate your iTunes library based on your iPod in literally one click. Its iTunes-like look makes you feel at home. CopyTrans is reliable and our registered users enjoy email support within 24 hours.
License: Commercial $19, free 14 day trial available
Requirements: Windows 2000, 2003, XP
gtkpod is a platform independent GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK2. It allows you to upload songs and playlists to your iPod. It supports ID3 tag editing, multiple charsets for ID3 tags, detects duplicate songs, allows offline modification of the database with later synchronisation, and more.
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10