Mac OS X
DiskAid transfers music and video from the device library to iTunes - including playlists, ratings, counts and comments.
It copies files between the Mac and any iPhone, iPad or iPod through a USB cable or via the Wi-Fi network.
DiskAid also accesses iPhone data sets such as Text messages, MMS and iMessages, contacts, voicemail, notes and voice memos and saves the data onto the computer for backup or sharing.
DiskAid is an all purpose file transfer software that lets you browse the whole contents of the device file system and in doing so lets you transfer and store files to the all installed apps, store files on the device and view them on the go.
Other features include browsing and transfer iCloud files and Photo stream.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, iTunes 10, iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or higher, any iPod
CopyTrans the ultimate tool to copy/transfer ALL iPod data from ALL iPod devices to your PC. CopyTrans backs up your iPod songs, videos, photos and all the music data you created to organize/manage your iTunes library: playlists, ratings, playcount, etc. CopyTrans can either create a security backup of your iPod or rebuild/repopulate your iTunes library based on your iPod in literally one click. Its iTunes-like look makes you feel at home. CopyTrans is reliable and our registered users enjoy email support within 24 hours.
License: Commercial $19, free 14 day trial available
Requirements: Windows 2000, 2003, XP
gtkpod is a platform independent GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK2. It allows you to upload songs and playlists to your iPod. It supports ID3 tag editing, multiple charsets for ID3 tags, detects duplicate songs, allows offline modification of the database with later synchronisation, and more.
- Papa John’s releases pizza-ordering app for Apple TV
- Apple call Australian banks’ request a ‘detriment to consumers’
- EU determines Apple should pay 13 billion euros in back taxes to Ireland; Apple plans appeal
- SIM tray photos hint at alleged ‘gloss black’ iPhone color
- Trademark filings hint at wireless EarPods, two new Apple Watch models
- Report: EU to rule against Apple-Ireland tax deals, recommend Apple pay 1B+ Euros
- Apple sued over unresponsive iPhone 6/6 Plus touchscreen issues
- Apple announces Sept. 7 event
- Philips introduces Hue Motion Sensor
- Photos hint at improved battery for new Apple Watch
- Western Digital My Cloud (OS 3)
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app