Mac OS X
DiskAid transfers music and video from the device library to iTunes - including playlists, ratings, counts and comments.
It copies files between the Mac and any iPhone, iPad or iPod through a USB cable or via the Wi-Fi network.
DiskAid also accesses iPhone data sets such as Text messages, MMS and iMessages, contacts, voicemail, notes and voice memos and saves the data onto the computer for backup or sharing.
DiskAid is an all purpose file transfer software that lets you browse the whole contents of the device file system and in doing so lets you transfer and store files to the all installed apps, store files on the device and view them on the go.
Other features include browsing and transfer iCloud files and Photo stream.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, iTunes 10, iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or higher, any iPod
CopyTrans the ultimate tool to copy/transfer ALL iPod data from ALL iPod devices to your PC. CopyTrans backs up your iPod songs, videos, photos and all the music data you created to organize/manage your iTunes library: playlists, ratings, playcount, etc. CopyTrans can either create a security backup of your iPod or rebuild/repopulate your iTunes library based on your iPod in literally one click. Its iTunes-like look makes you feel at home. CopyTrans is reliable and our registered users enjoy email support within 24 hours.
License: Commercial $19, free 14 day trial available
Requirements: Windows 2000, 2003, XP
gtkpod is a platform independent GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK2. It allows you to upload songs and playlists to your iPod. It supports ID3 tag editing, multiple charsets for ID3 tags, detects duplicate songs, allows offline modification of the database with later synchronisation, and more.
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac