Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
beaTunes - 1.1.5
Build better iTunes and iPod playlists using beaTunes. By analyzing the songs in your existing library beaTunes is capable of finding songs that simply match.
Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you!
Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
Categorize songs by their sound color
Build playlists per drag and drop
Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, etc.)
Add tags to your songs
4/G5 or Intel Mac with at least 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X >= 10.4.5, Java 5.0 >= Release 4 (PPC|Intel), iTunes >= 7.0.2, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?