Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
beaTunes - 1.1.5
Build better iTunes and iPod playlists using beaTunes. By analyzing the songs in your existing library beaTunes is capable of finding songs that simply match.
Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you!
Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
Categorize songs by their sound color
Build playlists per drag and drop
Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, etc.)
Add tags to your songs
4/G5 or Intel Mac with at least 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X >= 10.4.5, Java 5.0 >= Release 4 (PPC|Intel), iTunes >= 7.0.2, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?