Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
beaTunes - 1.1.5
Build better iTunes and iPod playlists using beaTunes. By analyzing the songs in your existing library beaTunes is capable of finding songs that simply match.
Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you!
Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
Categorize songs by their sound color
Build playlists per drag and drop
Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, etc.)
Add tags to your songs
4/G5 or Intel Mac with at least 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X >= 10.4.5, Java 5.0 >= Release 4 (PPC|Intel), iTunes >= 7.0.2, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today