Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
CDFinder - 5.0
CDFinder is the advanced disk cataloger application for the Mac, to help you organize your disk and data archive, and to keep track of your digital media assets.
Catalogue any data disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, iPod, server volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
Networkable: Share your database in your network
Cross-platform: with CDWinder for Windows, you can use one database for both worlds!
Powerful Find functions (more than any other tool in the market), and offline browsing
Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside CDFinder
Import your existing Disk Recall, DiskWizard, FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue and CatFinder catalog files
Read audio MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
Quickly catalog a large stack of data CDs or DVDs using the Batch Catalog feature
Catalog your photo data, with EXIF, IPTC meta data, and JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP photo info
Fast and really easy to use
Export or print your catalog data
Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
Look inside archive files: ZIP (Panther, Tiger!), TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others
Multiple languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch
AppleScript Integrate CDFinder into your existing workflow.
Extend your database by using the five new custom catalog fields for any content you need
Free email support
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?