Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
CDFinder - 5.0
CDFinder is the advanced disk cataloger application for the Mac, to help you organize your disk and data archive, and to keep track of your digital media assets.
Catalogue any data disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, iPod, server volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
Networkable: Share your database in your network
Cross-platform: with CDWinder for Windows, you can use one database for both worlds!
Powerful Find functions (more than any other tool in the market), and offline browsing
Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside CDFinder
Import your existing Disk Recall, DiskWizard, FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue and CatFinder catalog files
Read audio MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
Quickly catalog a large stack of data CDs or DVDs using the Batch Catalog feature
Catalog your photo data, with EXIF, IPTC meta data, and JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP photo info
Fast and really easy to use
Export or print your catalog data
Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
Look inside archive files: ZIP (Panther, Tiger!), TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others
Multiple languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch
AppleScript Integrate CDFinder into your existing workflow.
Extend your database by using the five new custom catalog fields for any content you need
Free email support
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?