Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
CDFinder - 5.0
CDFinder is the advanced disk cataloger application for the Mac, to help you organize your disk and data archive, and to keep track of your digital media assets.
Catalogue any data disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, iPod, server volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
Networkable: Share your database in your network
Cross-platform: with CDWinder for Windows, you can use one database for both worlds!
Powerful Find functions (more than any other tool in the market), and offline browsing
Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside CDFinder
Import your existing Disk Recall, DiskWizard, FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue and CatFinder catalog files
Read audio MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
Quickly catalog a large stack of data CDs or DVDs using the Batch Catalog feature
Catalog your photo data, with EXIF, IPTC meta data, and JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP photo info
Fast and really easy to use
Export or print your catalog data
Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
Look inside archive files: ZIP (Panther, Tiger!), TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others
Multiple languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch
AppleScript Integrate CDFinder into your existing workflow.
Extend your database by using the five new custom catalog fields for any content you need
Free email support
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Apple eyed Bill Simmons for exclusive podcast deal
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?