Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize 2 Pro - 2.01
Cinematize 2 Pro offers everything Cinematize 2 does and much more. With Cinematize 2 Pro, virtually any piece of an existing DVD becomes available as a source material for a new DVD project and can be used with popular applications including QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, PowerPoint, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
Removing some of the limitations in Cinematize 2, Cinematize 2 Pro lets users extract video from DVD-VR discs produced by recorders, all channels from multi-channel audio tracks, and subtitles decoded to movies or images as well. In addition, Cinematize 2 Pro allows extraction from DVD menus including buttons, background images, motion menus, and audio tracks. Cinematize 2 Pro users can also increase their productivity dramatically with numerous timesaving features such as batch processing of multiple segments, presets for frequently-used preferences, comprehensive display of time-codes, and improved extraction performance. Moreover, Cinematize 2 Pro for Macintosh is provided as a Universal Binary application for native operation on both Intel and PowerPC-based machines.
Whether you are creating a presentation, a best-of movie, or movie clips for your iPod, Cinematize 2 Pro is the Ultimate DVD Re-Editing tool for anybody who works extensively with DVDs.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), A Macintosh with a G3 or later PowerPC processor, or an Intel Core or later processor, 128 MB RAM minimum, 256 MB RAM or more recommended, 7 MB minimum of free hard disk space 2GB or more of free space is recommended for extracted files, QuickTime 6.4 or later, QuickTime 7.03 or later required for iPod movie file (M4V) output
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 3, tvOS 9.2 beta 3, watchOS 2.2 beta 3 to developers
- Indie game ‘The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’ rejected by Apple over violence toward children
- Apple likely to receive approval to open retail stores in India
- Study finds Apple Watch is best fitness tracker for privacy, security
- Conflicting reports over pink color to be featured in iPhone 5se
- Report: Some third-party repairs ‘bricking’ iPhones with iOS 9
- Report: Apple to bid on NFL Thursday Night Football streaming rights
- Apple to begin taking broken iPhones for trade-in, offer in-store screen protector installation
- Apple ordered to pay $625M to VirnetX in patent case
- Apple Pay reaches 2 million retail locations
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Urban Armor Gear Trooper for iPhone 6/6s
- NEBO CaseBrite for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!