Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize 2 Pro - 2.01
Cinematize 2 Pro offers everything Cinematize 2 does and much more. With Cinematize 2 Pro, virtually any piece of an existing DVD becomes available as a source material for a new DVD project and can be used with popular applications including QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, PowerPoint, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
Removing some of the limitations in Cinematize 2, Cinematize 2 Pro lets users extract video from DVD-VR discs produced by recorders, all channels from multi-channel audio tracks, and subtitles decoded to movies or images as well. In addition, Cinematize 2 Pro allows extraction from DVD menus including buttons, background images, motion menus, and audio tracks. Cinematize 2 Pro users can also increase their productivity dramatically with numerous timesaving features such as batch processing of multiple segments, presets for frequently-used preferences, comprehensive display of time-codes, and improved extraction performance. Moreover, Cinematize 2 Pro for Macintosh is provided as a Universal Binary application for native operation on both Intel and PowerPC-based machines.
Whether you are creating a presentation, a best-of movie, or movie clips for your iPod, Cinematize 2 Pro is the Ultimate DVD Re-Editing tool for anybody who works extensively with DVDs.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), A Macintosh with a G3 or later PowerPC processor, or an Intel Core or later processor, 128 MB RAM minimum, 256 MB RAM or more recommended, 7 MB minimum of free hard disk space 2GB or more of free space is recommended for extracted files, QuickTime 6.4 or later, QuickTime 7.03 or later required for iPod movie file (M4V) output
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0