Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize 2 Pro - 2.01
Cinematize 2 Pro offers everything Cinematize 2 does and much more. With Cinematize 2 Pro, virtually any piece of an existing DVD becomes available as a source material for a new DVD project and can be used with popular applications including QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, PowerPoint, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
Removing some of the limitations in Cinematize 2, Cinematize 2 Pro lets users extract video from DVD-VR discs produced by recorders, all channels from multi-channel audio tracks, and subtitles decoded to movies or images as well. In addition, Cinematize 2 Pro allows extraction from DVD menus including buttons, background images, motion menus, and audio tracks. Cinematize 2 Pro users can also increase their productivity dramatically with numerous timesaving features such as batch processing of multiple segments, presets for frequently-used preferences, comprehensive display of time-codes, and improved extraction performance. Moreover, Cinematize 2 Pro for Macintosh is provided as a Universal Binary application for native operation on both Intel and PowerPC-based machines.
Whether you are creating a presentation, a best-of movie, or movie clips for your iPod, Cinematize 2 Pro is the Ultimate DVD Re-Editing tool for anybody who works extensively with DVDs.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), A Macintosh with a G3 or later PowerPC processor, or an Intel Core or later processor, 128 MB RAM minimum, 256 MB RAM or more recommended, 7 MB minimum of free hard disk space 2GB or more of free space is recommended for extracted files, QuickTime 6.4 or later, QuickTime 7.03 or later required for iPod movie file (M4V) output
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Upcoming iPad Air to have gold color option
- Apple Q4 earnings call coming October 20
- European magazine gets blacklisted by Apple for posting “Bendgate” video
- “Reset All Settings” in iOS 8 may also erase iCloud Drive content
- Apple’s tax deal in Ireland may be illegal according to EU regulators
- Apple releases first iOS 8.1 beta to developers
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus hit China Oct. 17, pre-orders Oct. 10
- Report: iOS 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 in simultaneous development
- French fashion retailer Colette to hold in-store Apple event
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Griffin Survivor All-Terrain, Core, and Slim for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Griffin Identity, Reveal cases for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Orbotix Ollie by Sphero
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic HD
- JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 In-Ear Headphones
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Speck CandyShell, Card, Grip + Inked cases for iPhone 6
- Incipio DualPro Shine, Edge for iPhone 6 + NGP for iPhone 6 Plus
- PureGear DualTek Extreme Shock Case, HIP Case+ and Slim Shell for iPhone 6
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More