Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize - 2.06
Miraizon’s Cinematize is the best and only DVD movie clip extractor available on the retail market. Cinematize turns the once impossible and difficult process of extracting audio and video clips from a DVD into a fun and easy experience for everyone, from Hollywood movie/audio professionals to novice home users. Cinematize saves extracted files in a format compatible with standard multimedia editing software such as QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut.
Cinematize 2 offers many powerful new features, enabling users to take advantage of existing DVD content to create a new masterpiece, be it a multimedia presentation, an original video DVD, or a best-of music CD. Miraizon Cinematize features include:
Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
Preview in full motion video
Select from any complex DVD*, even one with multiple angles and soundtracks
Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
Completely control decoding and output formats
Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
Save QuickTime movies (as flattened single files or with separate audio/video files), AVI files, DV Stream files, or raw formats.
Save the extracted clip in formats ready for use in QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
* Cinematize extracts from any unencrypted DVD, including DVD content decrypted by popular ripping utilities and drivers.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), QuickTime 6.4 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?