Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize - 2.06
Miraizon’s Cinematize is the best and only DVD movie clip extractor available on the retail market. Cinematize turns the once impossible and difficult process of extracting audio and video clips from a DVD into a fun and easy experience for everyone, from Hollywood movie/audio professionals to novice home users. Cinematize saves extracted files in a format compatible with standard multimedia editing software such as QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut.
Cinematize 2 offers many powerful new features, enabling users to take advantage of existing DVD content to create a new masterpiece, be it a multimedia presentation, an original video DVD, or a best-of music CD. Miraizon Cinematize features include:
Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
Preview in full motion video
Select from any complex DVD*, even one with multiple angles and soundtracks
Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
Completely control decoding and output formats
Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
Save QuickTime movies (as flattened single files or with separate audio/video files), AVI files, DV Stream files, or raw formats.
Save the extracted clip in formats ready for use in QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
* Cinematize extracts from any unencrypted DVD, including DVD content decrypted by popular ripping utilities and drivers.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), QuickTime 6.4 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac