Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize - 2.06
Miraizon’s Cinematize is the best and only DVD movie clip extractor available on the retail market. Cinematize turns the once impossible and difficult process of extracting audio and video clips from a DVD into a fun and easy experience for everyone, from Hollywood movie/audio professionals to novice home users. Cinematize saves extracted files in a format compatible with standard multimedia editing software such as QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut.
Cinematize 2 offers many powerful new features, enabling users to take advantage of existing DVD content to create a new masterpiece, be it a multimedia presentation, an original video DVD, or a best-of music CD. Miraizon Cinematize features include:
Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
Preview in full motion video
Select from any complex DVD*, even one with multiple angles and soundtracks
Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
Completely control decoding and output formats
Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
Save QuickTime movies (as flattened single files or with separate audio/video files), AVI files, DV Stream files, or raw formats.
Save the extracted clip in formats ready for use in QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
* Cinematize extracts from any unencrypted DVD, including DVD content decrypted by popular ripping utilities and drivers.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), QuickTime 6.4 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox