Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Cinematize - 2.06
Miraizon’s Cinematize is the best and only DVD movie clip extractor available on the retail market. Cinematize turns the once impossible and difficult process of extracting audio and video clips from a DVD into a fun and easy experience for everyone, from Hollywood movie/audio professionals to novice home users. Cinematize saves extracted files in a format compatible with standard multimedia editing software such as QuickTime, iMovie, and Final Cut.
Cinematize 2 offers many powerful new features, enabling users to take advantage of existing DVD content to create a new masterpiece, be it a multimedia presentation, an original video DVD, or a best-of music CD. Miraizon Cinematize features include:
Select video tracks in any DVD format, PAL or NTSC, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2
Select audio tracks in any DVD format: PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, or SDDS
Preview in full motion video
Select from any complex DVD*, even one with multiple angles and soundtracks
Extract audio alone, video alone, or together as an MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie
Decode AC-3 and PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats
Extract MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats
Completely control decoding and output formats
Extract with all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
Save QuickTime movies (as flattened single files or with separate audio/video files), AVI files, DV Stream files, or raw formats.
Save the extracted clip in formats ready for use in QuickTime, iMovie, Final Cut, Keynote, iTunes, and even an iPod.
* Cinematize extracts from any unencrypted DVD, including DVD content decrypted by popular ripping utilities and drivers.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (PowerPC), 10.4 or higher (Intel), QuickTime 6.4 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- AT&T locks Apple SIM cards upon activation in iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iTunes music sales down at least 13 percent worldwide
- iPad Air 2 includes NFC chip, but likely won’t be used (Updated)
- Apps of the Week: Inbox by Gmail, Pixelmator, NHL 2K + more
- iPad mini 3 unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iPad Air 2 Control Center features separate mute and rotation buttons
- GT Advanced announces settlement with Apple
- iPad Air 2 ships with 10W power adapter
- Olloclip debuts 4-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iFixit posts iPad Air 2 teardown
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- APC M5BK + M10BK 5000/10000mAh Mobile Power Packs
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0