Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
CopyCatX - 4.0
SubRosaSoft CopyCatX is an extremely fast and easy-to-use utility for duplicating a Mac OS X volume or cloning a complete drive. It is perfect for: Anyone who wants to upgrade to a bigger drive. Users backing up their systems with the knowledge that the bootability and user privileges will be retained. Game players who want to make a perfect copy of a drive with all the hidden files duplicated. Systems administrators who need to deploy multiple drives with identical content. Forensic experts whose job requires identical copies of the original drive. Cross-platform users who need to clone a PC or Linux hard drive quickly and easily. CopyCatX utilizes a method called “device-to-device copying” instead of “file-by-file” copy employed by most backup software. Using device copy enables you to retain every detail of the original drive, from bootablity to the icon locations. Device copy is also a lot faster than the traditional file-by-file backup. The use of device copy normally means the size of the destination volume will be the same as the source volume, but with our resizing technology, we have successfully managed to overcome the primary limitation found in other device copy programs. After the device copying is completed, CopyCatX will automatically expand the volume size to the maximum, so no space is wasted. Even with such features and the performance, CopyCatX is extremely straight-forward to use. CopyCatX’s easy-to-use interface was designed for all OS X users. The whole operation can be completed with a few clicks.
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?