Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
eNotes - 1.3
eNotes is an easy to use and complete tool to manage electronic notes in your Mac and synchronize them with the iPod and with other computers. eNotes allows you to create electronic notes on the fly, just selecting and dragging any text from any application to eNotes. You can edit, modify, save the note or use it as memo or task with priorization and due date features. eNotes adds its own menu to the Finder menubar, showing anytime the notes with due date listed by priority. You can access easily to the notes from any application. Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Create notes from any text snippet Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Create tasks lists, reminders and alerts easily Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Access your eNotes from any application Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Organise and clasify your eNotes creating your own cathegories with your own icons Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Synchronize your notes, tasks and calendar with other computers or your iPod and take them with you everywhere! eNotes is available in English, German, French and Spanish
Mac OS X 10.2.8
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?