Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Episode Pro - 4.3.1
Episode Pro provides powerful desktop encoding plus professional broadcast format support and unlimited batch encoding. In addition, Episode Pro acts as a gateway to our workgroup server solutions.
Encode MPEG 1/2/4, Windows Media 9,VC-1,ATSC A/52, DV, 3GPP/2, M4A, MOV and other QuickTime codecs, Flash 8 encode is optional.
Plus high-end professional formats, such as MXF, GXF, H.264 High Pofile, DVCPRO HD, MPEG 2/4 Transport Streams, mobile multi-bitrate and more Plus Surround Sound
Audio filters include balance, channel mixing fade in/out, five-band equalizer, high pass/low pass filters and audio normalization
Video filters include timecode burn in, black and white restoration, contrast, fade, gamma correction, HSV levels, RGB filter, sharpen, smoothing, visible watermark, resize, de-interlace, fade in/out, inverse telecine and noise reduction
Unlimited batch processing
More than 80 professional setting templates Plus the ability to scale to Episode Workgroup server-based solutions
Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Minimum 1 GB RAM, QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?