Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
FeedForAll - 220.127.116.11
Create, edit, and publish rss feeds, podcasts for iTunes. New RSS feeds and podcasts can be quickly edited or created with FeedForAll Mac. Advanced support includes name space extensions allowing users to make iTunes, Yahoo and Microsoft compatible feeds. Existing RSS feeds can be repaired and enhanced with FeedForAll Mac. Automatic publication date handling and field defaults enables users to keep their feeds up to date with minimal effort.Advanced features enable you to create professional looking rss feeds and podcasts quickly and efficiently. FeedForAll Mac supports enclosure tags along with all other RSS specification fields allowing users to make complete feeds with feature rich content. The addition of support for name space extensions allows users to create custom feeds that support the new iTunes, Yahoo and Microsoft feed formats. Includes integrated wizard support for iTunes, Microsoft’s List Extension, and other popular namespaces. Day to day feed maintenance can be handled simply with FeedForAll Mac. Simply put, FeedForAll Mac is everything you want and expect from a RSS creation, and maintenance tool.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?