Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
FeedForAll - 188.8.131.52
Create, edit, and publish rss feeds, podcasts for iTunes. New RSS feeds and podcasts can be quickly edited or created with FeedForAll Mac. Advanced support includes name space extensions allowing users to make iTunes, Yahoo and Microsoft compatible feeds. Existing RSS feeds can be repaired and enhanced with FeedForAll Mac. Automatic publication date handling and field defaults enables users to keep their feeds up to date with minimal effort.Advanced features enable you to create professional looking rss feeds and podcasts quickly and efficiently. FeedForAll Mac supports enclosure tags along with all other RSS specification fields allowing users to make complete feeds with feature rich content. The addition of support for name space extensions allows users to create custom feeds that support the new iTunes, Yahoo and Microsoft feed formats. Includes integrated wizard support for iTunes, Microsoft’s List Extension, and other popular namespaces. Day to day feed maintenance can be handled simply with FeedForAll Mac. Simply put, FeedForAll Mac is everything you want and expect from a RSS creation, and maintenance tool.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?