Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus - 3.0.9
Easy to use interface for converting media
You do not need to be an expert to start creating great quality video. Let Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus do the hard work for you. It has a familiar interface which is easy to understand and get around.
Create video for your digital life
Whether it’s video for portable devices (iPod, PSP, Mobile Phone, etc…) or making digital copies of your favorite movie or scene, Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus does all the hard work so you can easily create high quality video.
Many supported formats
Support for most popular video formats as well as DVD and VIDEO_TS sources.
Queue list & batch converting
Add multiple source files, select your options, start the conversion. Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus will process all of your files without any user interaction.
Built in media player
Easily view your input source or converted media with the integrated media player. Great feature to verify your input source or selected DVD/VIDEO_TS options.
Copy your converted videos directly to a PSP or SD Flash card.
Burn Disc related media to CD-R or DVD-R.
Import iPod format video into iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (10.4 recommended), QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app