Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus - 3.0.9
Easy to use interface for converting media
You do not need to be an expert to start creating great quality video. Let Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus do the hard work for you. It has a familiar interface which is easy to understand and get around.
Create video for your digital life
Whether it’s video for portable devices (iPod, PSP, Mobile Phone, etc…) or making digital copies of your favorite movie or scene, Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus does all the hard work so you can easily create high quality video.
Many supported formats
Support for most popular video formats as well as DVD and VIDEO_TS sources.
Queue list & batch converting
Add multiple source files, select your options, start the conversion. Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus will process all of your files without any user interaction.
Built in media player
Easily view your input source or converted media with the integrated media player. Great feature to verify your input source or selected DVD/VIDEO_TS options.
Copy your converted videos directly to a PSP or SD Flash card.
Burn Disc related media to CD-R or DVD-R.
Import iPod format video into iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (10.4 recommended), QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?