Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus - 3.0.9
Easy to use interface for converting media
You do not need to be an expert to start creating great quality video. Let Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus do the hard work for you. It has a familiar interface which is easy to understand and get around.
Create video for your digital life
Whether it’s video for portable devices (iPod, PSP, Mobile Phone, etc…) or making digital copies of your favorite movie or scene, Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus does all the hard work so you can easily create high quality video.
Many supported formats
Support for most popular video formats as well as DVD and VIDEO_TS sources.
Queue list & batch converting
Add multiple source files, select your options, start the conversion. Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus will process all of your files without any user interaction.
Built in media player
Easily view your input source or converted media with the integrated media player. Great feature to verify your input source or selected DVD/VIDEO_TS options.
Copy your converted videos directly to a PSP or SD Flash card.
Burn Disc related media to CD-R or DVD-R.
Import iPod format video into iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (10.4 recommended), QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV App Store now removes installed apps from Top Charts
- Apple to push ‘new’ iPhone cycle from two to three years?
- Apple sued by Caltech over Wi-Fi patents
- Report: Developers losing interest in making watchOS apps
- Source: New AI set to give Siri a massive improvement
- India officially rejects Apple’s bid to sell used iPhones
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)