Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus - 3.0.9
Easy to use interface for converting media
You do not need to be an expert to start creating great quality video. Let Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus do the hard work for you. It has a familiar interface which is easy to understand and get around.
Create video for your digital life
Whether it’s video for portable devices (iPod, PSP, Mobile Phone, etc…) or making digital copies of your favorite movie or scene, Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus does all the hard work so you can easily create high quality video.
Many supported formats
Support for most popular video formats as well as DVD and VIDEO_TS sources.
Queue list & batch converting
Add multiple source files, select your options, start the conversion. Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus will process all of your files without any user interaction.
Built in media player
Easily view your input source or converted media with the integrated media player. Great feature to verify your input source or selected DVD/VIDEO_TS options.
Copy your converted videos directly to a PSP or SD Flash card.
Burn Disc related media to CD-R or DVD-R.
Import iPod format video into iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (10.4 recommended), QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Music to supply content to Musical.ly
- Apple now withholding royalty payments to Qualcomm as dispute escalates
- New Puff Daddy Documentary will be another Apple Music exclusive
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.3.2
- Report: Apple’s Jimmy Iovine still has ambitious video plans for Apple Music
- Apple executive talks using AI to boost human memory
- Apple rolling out ‘Today at Apple’ educational courses starting in May
- Smart home device maker iDevices acquired by Hubbell
- Apple delays ‘Carpool Karaoke’ release to ‘later this year’
- Dutch court rules Apple can’t replace broken iPads with refurbished models
- FABRIQ AirPlay and Bluetooth Alexa-Enabled Speaker
- Advanced Evo X & M4
- Advanced Mezger aptX Bluetooth Receiver
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10