Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Forty-Two DVD-VX Plus - 3.0.9
Easy to use interface for converting media
You do not need to be an expert to start creating great quality video. Let Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus do the hard work for you. It has a familiar interface which is easy to understand and get around.
Create video for your digital life
Whether it’s video for portable devices (iPod, PSP, Mobile Phone, etc…) or making digital copies of your favorite movie or scene, Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus does all the hard work so you can easily create high quality video.
Many supported formats
Support for most popular video formats as well as DVD and VIDEO_TS sources.
Queue list & batch converting
Add multiple source files, select your options, start the conversion. Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus will process all of your files without any user interaction.
Built in media player
Easily view your input source or converted media with the integrated media player. Great feature to verify your input source or selected DVD/VIDEO_TS options.
Copy your converted videos directly to a PSP or SD Flash card.
Burn Disc related media to CD-R or DVD-R.
Import iPod format video into iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (10.4 recommended), QuickTime 7 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Apple buys health data startup Gliimpse
- Report: Apple passes on Lyft acquisition
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app