Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Ghost Sphere - 2.0.3
Ghost Sphere hides multiple folders with content. It provides you with an easy and yet powerful tool to protect entire folders. Ghost Sphere can also hide it’s true function to strangers and hide it’s window. The ‘managed folders’ feature brings you automated power and increased security.
The Professional Edition creates, hides, mounts, unmounts, locks and unlocks secure 128bit AES encrypted vaults. These are Apple Standard encrypted sparse disk images who grow with their content up to 100 Gigabytes.
The Mobile Edition is great to secure folders and encrypted vaults on your iPod or any other removable drive.
Do you feel the need to hide some folders, make them visible again as you work, and never forget again to hide them when you shut down your computer? Do you want a maximum of flexibility and automation?
Ghost Sphere is for YOU!
A short list of the most important features:
Easy to use interface
Many automated functions like show/hide, mount/unmount lock/unlock
448bit encrypted database
Mobile Edition for iPod and removable drives
Shareware, Standard: $15, Pro: $25
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher for the Standard Edition, Mac OSX 10.4.3 or higher for the Professional Edition
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?