Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Ghost Sphere - 2.0.3
Ghost Sphere hides multiple folders with content. It provides you with an easy and yet powerful tool to protect entire folders. Ghost Sphere can also hide it’s true function to strangers and hide it’s window. The ‘managed folders’ feature brings you automated power and increased security.
The Professional Edition creates, hides, mounts, unmounts, locks and unlocks secure 128bit AES encrypted vaults. These are Apple Standard encrypted sparse disk images who grow with their content up to 100 Gigabytes.
The Mobile Edition is great to secure folders and encrypted vaults on your iPod or any other removable drive.
Do you feel the need to hide some folders, make them visible again as you work, and never forget again to hide them when you shut down your computer? Do you want a maximum of flexibility and automation?
Ghost Sphere is for YOU!
A short list of the most important features:
Easy to use interface
Many automated functions like show/hide, mount/unmount lock/unlock
448bit encrypted database
Mobile Edition for iPod and removable drives
Shareware, Standard: $15, Pro: $25
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher for the Standard Edition, Mac OSX 10.4.3 or higher for the Professional Edition
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- Report: Apple developing Siri home speaker to rival Amazon’s Echo; will release Siri SDK at WWDC
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- Cook discusses ambitious plan to beef up Apple Watch’s health monitoring
- New leak shows dual camera exclusive to ‘iPhone 7 Plus,’ but no Smart Connector
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)