Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Ghost Sphere - 2.0.3
Ghost Sphere hides multiple folders with content. It provides you with an easy and yet powerful tool to protect entire folders. Ghost Sphere can also hide it’s true function to strangers and hide it’s window. The ‘managed folders’ feature brings you automated power and increased security.
The Professional Edition creates, hides, mounts, unmounts, locks and unlocks secure 128bit AES encrypted vaults. These are Apple Standard encrypted sparse disk images who grow with their content up to 100 Gigabytes.
The Mobile Edition is great to secure folders and encrypted vaults on your iPod or any other removable drive.
Do you feel the need to hide some folders, make them visible again as you work, and never forget again to hide them when you shut down your computer? Do you want a maximum of flexibility and automation?
Ghost Sphere is for YOU!
A short list of the most important features:
Easy to use interface
Many automated functions like show/hide, mount/unmount lock/unlock
448bit encrypted database
Mobile Edition for iPod and removable drives
Shareware, Standard: $15, Pro: $25
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher for the Standard Edition, Mac OSX 10.4.3 or higher for the Professional Edition
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?