Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Sizerox - 1.2.3b2
Mostly when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your iPod,
you recognize that the images are too big. You need to reduce them, but resizing and renaming images takes too long.
Why spend valuable time altering each image by hand?
Use Sizerox to resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark hundreds or thousands of images with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
Sizerox is an application that resizes your “JPEG”, “TIFF”, “PNG” or “PSD” images and saves them as “JPEG”.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or
scanner to send them with e-mails, to use them on the web or to upload them to your iPod.
Sizerox uses Apple Quicktime to save the resized images, so the quality of the resized images is always high.
Sizerox supports Drag-and-Drop. Why navigate through all your folders on your hard disk?
Drop as many image files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of images to the main window
as well as to the application icon to resize the images.
You don’t need anymore to alter each image by hand.
When you drop images on the Sizerox application icon, Sizerox will start up and will immediately begin the job.
If the checkbox “Quit after Job” is checked in the preferences, Sizerox will quit automatically after the job is finished.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, you can use a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job.
So you have a quick menu handy which allows you to change quickly your setting.
You can use the powerful Renamer engine to rename the images while resizing them.
Sizerox offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
Rotate images to the left or to the right while resizing.
Setting up a Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later. (Mac OS X 10.x should work too.)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?