Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Sizerox - 1.2.3b2
Mostly when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your iPod,
you recognize that the images are too big. You need to reduce them, but resizing and renaming images takes too long.
Why spend valuable time altering each image by hand?
Use Sizerox to resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark hundreds or thousands of images with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
Sizerox is an application that resizes your “JPEG”, “TIFF”, “PNG” or “PSD” images and saves them as “JPEG”.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or
scanner to send them with e-mails, to use them on the web or to upload them to your iPod.
Sizerox uses Apple Quicktime to save the resized images, so the quality of the resized images is always high.
Sizerox supports Drag-and-Drop. Why navigate through all your folders on your hard disk?
Drop as many image files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of images to the main window
as well as to the application icon to resize the images.
You don’t need anymore to alter each image by hand.
When you drop images on the Sizerox application icon, Sizerox will start up and will immediately begin the job.
If the checkbox “Quit after Job” is checked in the preferences, Sizerox will quit automatically after the job is finished.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, you can use a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job.
So you have a quick menu handy which allows you to change quickly your setting.
You can use the powerful Renamer engine to rename the images while resizing them.
Sizerox offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
Rotate images to the left or to the right while resizing.
Setting up a Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later. (Mac OS X 10.x should work too.)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards