Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Sizerox - 1.2.3b2
Mostly when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your iPod,
you recognize that the images are too big. You need to reduce them, but resizing and renaming images takes too long.
Why spend valuable time altering each image by hand?
Use Sizerox to resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark hundreds or thousands of images with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
Sizerox is an application that resizes your “JPEG”, “TIFF”, “PNG” or “PSD” images and saves them as “JPEG”.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or
scanner to send them with e-mails, to use them on the web or to upload them to your iPod.
Sizerox uses Apple Quicktime to save the resized images, so the quality of the resized images is always high.
Sizerox supports Drag-and-Drop. Why navigate through all your folders on your hard disk?
Drop as many image files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of images to the main window
as well as to the application icon to resize the images.
You don’t need anymore to alter each image by hand.
When you drop images on the Sizerox application icon, Sizerox will start up and will immediately begin the job.
If the checkbox “Quit after Job” is checked in the preferences, Sizerox will quit automatically after the job is finished.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, you can use a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job.
So you have a quick menu handy which allows you to change quickly your setting.
You can use the powerful Renamer engine to rename the images while resizing them.
Sizerox offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
Rotate images to the left or to the right while resizing.
Setting up a Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later. (Mac OS X 10.x should work too.)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?