Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
SuperSync - 1.7
SuperSync—Your Entire Music Library… Anywhere, Everywhere!
Synchronize all of your music… from anywhere you keep music.
Listen to your music from your home computer while you are at work.
Back-up all of your music from another hard drive or iPod.
Upload new music from one SuperSync to another over the Internet.
With SuperSync, you get:
A visual comparison of any two music libraries—easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
An all-access pass to your music library: Access (download, upload and play) music from anywhere on the internet!
An always up-to-date iTunes library—automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod.
Cross-platform 2-pak lets you transfer music from any SuperSync running on Mac or PC.
SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you’re on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation. Best of all, it’s easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Mac OS X with Java, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Trent Reznor working on Apple music project
- Magazine publisher Fleishman explains iOS Newsstand’s failure
- Jony Ive: Apple Watch was a ‘design challenge’
- Apple reverses course on iOS calculator widgets
- Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- AT&T and Verizon tracking customer web activity
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
- FTC launches complaint against AT&T over unlimited data throttling policies
- Apple VP Joswiak testy at Code/Mobile event
- Cook discusses Apple Pay, Watch, iPod classic at WSJD Live
- Rokform Crystal v3 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Bodycon, LifePro, and Helio for iPhone 6 + Bodycon for iPhone 6 Plus
- Trident Case Aegis, Cyclops, Kraken A.M.S. + Perseus for iPhone 6
- Incipio Stowaway Advance for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPad Air 2 Smart Case
- Apple iPad mini 3
- Alpine Headphones
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0