Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
SuperSync - 1.7
SuperSync—Your Entire Music Library… Anywhere, Everywhere!
Synchronize all of your music… from anywhere you keep music.
Listen to your music from your home computer while you are at work.
Back-up all of your music from another hard drive or iPod.
Upload new music from one SuperSync to another over the Internet.
With SuperSync, you get:
A visual comparison of any two music libraries—easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
An all-access pass to your music library: Access (download, upload and play) music from anywhere on the internet!
An always up-to-date iTunes library—automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod.
Cross-platform 2-pak lets you transfer music from any SuperSync running on Mac or PC.
SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you’re on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation. Best of all, it’s easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Mac OS X with Java, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?