Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
SuperSync - 1.7
SuperSync—Your Entire Music Library… Anywhere, Everywhere!
Synchronize all of your music… from anywhere you keep music.
Listen to your music from your home computer while you are at work.
Back-up all of your music from another hard drive or iPod.
Upload new music from one SuperSync to another over the Internet.
With SuperSync, you get:
A visual comparison of any two music libraries—easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
An all-access pass to your music library: Access (download, upload and play) music from anywhere on the internet!
An always up-to-date iTunes library—automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod.
Cross-platform 2-pak lets you transfer music from any SuperSync running on Mac or PC.
SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you’re on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation. Best of all, it’s easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Mac OS X with Java, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0