Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
SuperSync - 1.7
SuperSync—Your Entire Music Library… Anywhere, Everywhere!
Synchronize all of your music… from anywhere you keep music.
Listen to your music from your home computer while you are at work.
Back-up all of your music from another hard drive or iPod.
Upload new music from one SuperSync to another over the Internet.
With SuperSync, you get:
A visual comparison of any two music libraries—easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
An all-access pass to your music library: Access (download, upload and play) music from anywhere on the internet!
An always up-to-date iTunes library—automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod.
Cross-platform 2-pak lets you transfer music from any SuperSync running on Mac or PC.
SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you’re on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation. Best of all, it’s easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Mac OS X with Java, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple files lawsuit accusing Qualcomm of withholding patent royalties
- Apple releases updated iOS Developer Design Resources
- Apple’s exclusive audiobook deal with Audible ends in Europe following EU antitrust scrutiny
- Nintendo officially announces Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS, coming Feb. 2
- Rumor: Apple working on second-generation Apple Pencil
- GarageBand 2.2 adds Logic Pro X integration, Alchemy synth, Multi-Take Recording
- FTC files complaint against Qualcomm citing royalty deal with Apple
- India mulling manufacturing regulation changes which could woo Apple
- Apple Music creative team discusses the service’s exclusives, future
- Apple raising UK App Store prices by more than 25 percent
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10