Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
SuperSync - 1.7
SuperSync—Your Entire Music Library… Anywhere, Everywhere!
Synchronize all of your music… from anywhere you keep music.
Listen to your music from your home computer while you are at work.
Back-up all of your music from another hard drive or iPod.
Upload new music from one SuperSync to another over the Internet.
With SuperSync, you get:
A visual comparison of any two music libraries—easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
An all-access pass to your music library: Access (download, upload and play) music from anywhere on the internet!
An always up-to-date iTunes library—automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod.
Cross-platform 2-pak lets you transfer music from any SuperSync running on Mac or PC.
SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you’re on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation. Best of all, it’s easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Mac OS X with Java, Universal Binary
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac