Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
The Boom Box - 1.0
The Boom Box contains five best-of-class Mac software applications to help you personalize and maximize your iPod experience. You can convert LPs and tapes, capture audio Internet streams and download podcasts, and create mixes and your own audiobooks.
Back To The Future
Convert your LPs and tapes with CD Spin Doctor, previously only available through Roxio’s Toast software. Import music from a turntable or cassette player, detect tracks automatically, and reduce noise and enhance the sound quality with included filters.
The World’s Smartest & Fastest DJ
Pick any song, artist or album and create perfect playlists to match your mood with MusicMagic Mixer Premium. Automatically analyze the sound wave of each track in your music library, and create instant original mixes from songs with similar acoustic personalities.
TiVo For Your Audio
Capture and save the audio from any application, in real-time, with Audio Hijack. Save Internet music or radio shows to enjoy at any time, capture sound clips from your DVDs, and set timers to record even when you’re away from your computer.
Your Own Personal Radio Station
Download podcasts on thousands of topics and send to iTunes automatically with iPodderX. Browse and search the largest directory of podcasts from around the world, and subscribe to your favorites for fresh, exciting content delivered daily.
Don’t Read It… Hear It
Turn any written document, e-mail or web page into a spoken audio file using iSpeak It. Create your own audio books or listen to the latest news or Internet blog. Instead of reading it you can now listen to it on your iPod.
CD Spin Doctor recording software
MusicMagic Mixer playlist software (premium version - unlimited license, $29 value)
Audio Hijack capture software (full version, $16 value)
iPodderX podcast software (full version, $24.95 value)
iSpeak It text-to-audio software (full version, $14.95 value)
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher, iTunes 4.7 or higher
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- Apple reveals(RED) iPhone 7, 7 Plus models, doubles storage of iPhone SE
- Apple drops 32GB iPad mini 4, reduces price of 128GB model and discontinues iPad mini 2
- Apple unveils new upgraded entry-level 9.7” iPad, replacing iPad Air 2
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10