Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
The Filter - 2.2.1
Create interesting playlists with ease
Autofill your iPod with fresh playlists
Discover new music from the iTunes Store
Get all the facts on your favourite artists
Why The Filter?
Not so long ago half your record collection would sit in the attic, gathering dust. In 2007 it is more likely to be languishing in the dark recesses of your iPod or laptop, unplayed, unloved. We always think we will get round to making great playlists and rediscover hidden gems, but lets face it, who has got the time?
Easy to use playlist creator
Simply download our free software, highlight one or two songs that typify what you want to listen to from your iTunes library and The Filter will generate a playlist for you that suits the mood you are in. It saves hours of your time and will rekindle your love of your music collection. Even the most dedicated music junkie will not be able to resist the temptation of our playlist generator.
500 songs in iTunes colelction, or greater, iTunes 7, or greater.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12