Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TopXNotes iPod - 1.2.1
TopXNotes began as a brand new twist on that old favorite, the old Apple Notepad, but TopXNotes has evolved to be much, much more. TopXNotes has all the basic functionality of a word processor… including choice of fonts, style, and colors. TopXNotes’s unique features include MultiView, the ability to view many notes at once and the accompanying MultiView Sliding Toolbar that keeps text buttons always above where you type.
TopXNotes also features the NoteOrganizer, an advanced table of contents with categories and groups you define based on your information. TopXNotes’s most popular benefit is QuickNotes, the ability to access your key notes instantly from the desktop from a menu in a floating toolbar or from the same menu in the dock. TopXNotes also features automatic backups, unlimited Undo, Find, and note encryption to keep sensitive information safe.
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or higher is required for TopXNotes iPod. TopXNotes iPod also requires a newer (3rd generation or newer) iPod. Apple has not used the informal “generations” terminology and it is not easy to find out about. However, if an iPod has an LCD and Dock connector, and the Apple Notes Reader is installed, it should work. We hope to present a more formal list of models in the future.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today