Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TopXNotes iPod - 1.2.1
TopXNotes began as a brand new twist on that old favorite, the old Apple Notepad, but TopXNotes has evolved to be much, much more. TopXNotes has all the basic functionality of a word processor… including choice of fonts, style, and colors. TopXNotes’s unique features include MultiView, the ability to view many notes at once and the accompanying MultiView Sliding Toolbar that keeps text buttons always above where you type.
TopXNotes also features the NoteOrganizer, an advanced table of contents with categories and groups you define based on your information. TopXNotes’s most popular benefit is QuickNotes, the ability to access your key notes instantly from the desktop from a menu in a floating toolbar or from the same menu in the dock. TopXNotes also features automatic backups, unlimited Undo, Find, and note encryption to keep sensitive information safe.
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or higher is required for TopXNotes iPod. TopXNotes iPod also requires a newer (3rd generation or newer) iPod. Apple has not used the informal “generations” terminology and it is not easy to find out about. However, if an iPod has an LCD and Dock connector, and the Apple Notes Reader is installed, it should work. We hope to present a more formal list of models in the future.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels