Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TopXNotes iPod - 1.2.1
TopXNotes began as a brand new twist on that old favorite, the old Apple Notepad, but TopXNotes has evolved to be much, much more. TopXNotes has all the basic functionality of a word processor… including choice of fonts, style, and colors. TopXNotes’s unique features include MultiView, the ability to view many notes at once and the accompanying MultiView Sliding Toolbar that keeps text buttons always above where you type.
TopXNotes also features the NoteOrganizer, an advanced table of contents with categories and groups you define based on your information. TopXNotes’s most popular benefit is QuickNotes, the ability to access your key notes instantly from the desktop from a menu in a floating toolbar or from the same menu in the dock. TopXNotes also features automatic backups, unlimited Undo, Find, and note encryption to keep sensitive information safe.
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or higher is required for TopXNotes iPod. TopXNotes iPod also requires a newer (3rd generation or newer) iPod. Apple has not used the informal “generations” terminology and it is not easy to find out about. However, if an iPod has an LCD and Dock connector, and the Apple Notes Reader is installed, it should work. We hope to present a more formal list of models in the future.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 7 ’ black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox