Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TuneTech for iPod - 1.5
TuneTech for iPod (formerly Pod Genius) is the only comprehensive software utility geared specifically toward iPod users. Recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data structures, backup your iPod to an exact copy, permanently delete unwanted files, or optimize the file layout of your music. You’ve invested a lot into your iPod and music, with TuneTech for iPod, you can be sure your iPod will faithfully perform and your investment is well-protected.
Eight Must-Have Utilities In One Package
Backup: Make an exact clone of your iPod for safe keeping. This is the fastest way to backup all the music, pictures and files that are stored on your iPod. Use your backup as protection against data loss.
Optimize: Increase battery life and minimize wear-and-tear. Your songs get optimized by physically putting them in order on the drive in the order that you want to hear them, minimizing hard drive access and reducing the work your iPod has to do.
Repair: . This is the solution if songs or playlists have become inaccessible due to software errors. If songs are missing or play erratically, repair immediately before running the risk of permanent data loss.
Undelete:Accidentally deleted music? Undelete quickly recovers them in perfect condition.
Shred: Permanently delete your songs and files from your iPod. Do your part to protect against music piracy… if you sell or donate your iPod, shred your music to prevent unauthorized use.
Duplicate: Make an exact copy of your iPod on another iPod—perfect when migrating all your data in one shot from your old iPod to a newer model.
Scan: Analyze your iPod’s hard drive for media defects that can endanger the data on your iPod.
Info: Display detailed information about your iPod’s hard drive to enable sophisticated troubleshooting. Think of it as health care insurance for your iPod.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?