Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TuneTech for iPod - 1.5
TuneTech for iPod (formerly Pod Genius) is the only comprehensive software utility geared specifically toward iPod users. Recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data structures, backup your iPod to an exact copy, permanently delete unwanted files, or optimize the file layout of your music. You’ve invested a lot into your iPod and music, with TuneTech for iPod, you can be sure your iPod will faithfully perform and your investment is well-protected.
Eight Must-Have Utilities In One Package
Backup: Make an exact clone of your iPod for safe keeping. This is the fastest way to backup all the music, pictures and files that are stored on your iPod. Use your backup as protection against data loss.
Optimize: Increase battery life and minimize wear-and-tear. Your songs get optimized by physically putting them in order on the drive in the order that you want to hear them, minimizing hard drive access and reducing the work your iPod has to do.
Repair: . This is the solution if songs or playlists have become inaccessible due to software errors. If songs are missing or play erratically, repair immediately before running the risk of permanent data loss.
Undelete:Accidentally deleted music? Undelete quickly recovers them in perfect condition.
Shred: Permanently delete your songs and files from your iPod. Do your part to protect against music piracy… if you sell or donate your iPod, shred your music to prevent unauthorized use.
Duplicate: Make an exact copy of your iPod on another iPod—perfect when migrating all your data in one shot from your old iPod to a newer model.
Scan: Analyze your iPod’s hard drive for media defects that can endanger the data on your iPod.
Info: Display detailed information about your iPod’s hard drive to enable sophisticated troubleshooting. Think of it as health care insurance for your iPod.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook discussing security with top Chinese official
- GT and Apple to part ways ‘amicably’
- Apple Pay can be used internationally with U.S.-based cards
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2014: 39.3M iPhones, 12.3M iPads, 2.6M iPods, $42.1B revenue
- Apple releases Apple TV Software Update 7.0.1
- Apple releases iOS 8.1
- Apple launches iCloud Photos Beta Web Client
- Apple working to cut music subscription prices
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- APC M5BK + M10BK 5000/10000mAh Mobile Power Packs
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0