Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
TuneTech for iPod - 1.5
TuneTech for iPod (formerly Pod Genius) is the only comprehensive software utility geared specifically toward iPod users. Recover lost or damaged music, repair corrupted data structures, backup your iPod to an exact copy, permanently delete unwanted files, or optimize the file layout of your music. You’ve invested a lot into your iPod and music, with TuneTech for iPod, you can be sure your iPod will faithfully perform and your investment is well-protected.
Eight Must-Have Utilities In One Package
Backup: Make an exact clone of your iPod for safe keeping. This is the fastest way to backup all the music, pictures and files that are stored on your iPod. Use your backup as protection against data loss.
Optimize: Increase battery life and minimize wear-and-tear. Your songs get optimized by physically putting them in order on the drive in the order that you want to hear them, minimizing hard drive access and reducing the work your iPod has to do.
Repair: . This is the solution if songs or playlists have become inaccessible due to software errors. If songs are missing or play erratically, repair immediately before running the risk of permanent data loss.
Undelete:Accidentally deleted music? Undelete quickly recovers them in perfect condition.
Shred: Permanently delete your songs and files from your iPod. Do your part to protect against music piracy… if you sell or donate your iPod, shred your music to prevent unauthorized use.
Duplicate: Make an exact copy of your iPod on another iPod—perfect when migrating all your data in one shot from your old iPod to a newer model.
Scan: Analyze your iPod’s hard drive for media defects that can endanger the data on your iPod.
Info: Display detailed information about your iPod’s hard drive to enable sophisticated troubleshooting. Think of it as health care insurance for your iPod.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Hitman GO
- Alleged next-gen iPad Air front panel leaked
- Apps: Baby Bundle, Breeze, Helpouts + iOOTP Baseball 2014
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac