Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
ViddyUp! - 1.8.1
ViddyUp! is the easy way to load up your iPod or Apple TV with home movies or content from around the web. Just drag your clips to the ViddyUp! window, tweak a setting or two (if you want), then let ViddyUp! get to work. iPod or Apple TV-friendly versions of each clip show up in a special playlist in iTunes, ready to sync.
ViddyUp! easily handles dozens of files with its batch processing mode and even works with MPEG muxed audio. And, with the Custom encoding option, you’re free to create MPEG-4 and H.264 files for iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Podcasts or the Web. It’s up to you!
MPEG-4, H.264 and H.264 MultiPass Export to iPod Without QuickTime Pro
MPEG-4 and H.264 Export to Apple TV Without QuickTime Pro
MPEG Muxed Audio Support
4:3, 16:9 and Manual Cropping
Three Easy Quality Settings
High-quality Presets For iPod
Low-quality Presets For Podcasts
Better H.264 Multipass performance than other QuickTime-based solutions
Poster Frame Support During Encoding Process
iTunes Integration - Processed Files are Sent to iTunes
Supports DivX and FLV (YouTube) content via free QuickTime components
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, iTunes 6 or later, QuickTime 7.1.5 or later, Temporary hard drive space equivalent to 3x the size of each processed movie file
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?