Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
ViddyUp! - 1.8.1
ViddyUp! is the easy way to load up your iPod or Apple TV with home movies or content from around the web. Just drag your clips to the ViddyUp! window, tweak a setting or two (if you want), then let ViddyUp! get to work. iPod or Apple TV-friendly versions of each clip show up in a special playlist in iTunes, ready to sync.
ViddyUp! easily handles dozens of files with its batch processing mode and even works with MPEG muxed audio. And, with the Custom encoding option, you’re free to create MPEG-4 and H.264 files for iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Podcasts or the Web. It’s up to you!
MPEG-4, H.264 and H.264 MultiPass Export to iPod Without QuickTime Pro
MPEG-4 and H.264 Export to Apple TV Without QuickTime Pro
MPEG Muxed Audio Support
4:3, 16:9 and Manual Cropping
Three Easy Quality Settings
High-quality Presets For iPod
Low-quality Presets For Podcasts
Better H.264 Multipass performance than other QuickTime-based solutions
Poster Frame Support During Encoding Process
iTunes Integration - Processed Files are Sent to iTunes
Supports DivX and FLV (YouTube) content via free QuickTime components
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, iTunes 6 or later, QuickTime 7.1.5 or later, Temporary hard drive space equivalent to 3x the size of each processed movie file
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?