Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Video2Go - 1.6.3
The new iPod of the fifth generation allows you to store and, of course, play back up to 150 hours of video material with a screen resolution of 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels high. Video2Pod was especially devised for the optimal conversion of a movie to this size. At startup, Video2Go shows you a list of all movies stored inside the Movie folder within the Users folder. The program recognizes all movies compatible with QuickTime. Just double click onto any movie, and it is played in a new window. Once you have decided to convert a movie to your iPod, simply select the particular movie you wish to convert, and start the conversion process. You have the option of directly loading the movie into the iTunes movie library or simply save it onto your hard drive. It really doesn’ t get any more user friendly than this!
Overview over your movie folder
Support for DVDs
MPEG-4 and H.264 export to iPod
Converted files are sent to iTunes and iPod
Record movies with your iSight or DV Cam
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, QuickTime 7.1.0 or later, iTunes 7.0 or later, iPod with video (5G)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?