Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Video2Go - 1.6.3
The new iPod of the fifth generation allows you to store and, of course, play back up to 150 hours of video material with a screen resolution of 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels high. Video2Pod was especially devised for the optimal conversion of a movie to this size. At startup, Video2Go shows you a list of all movies stored inside the Movie folder within the Users folder. The program recognizes all movies compatible with QuickTime. Just double click onto any movie, and it is played in a new window. Once you have decided to convert a movie to your iPod, simply select the particular movie you wish to convert, and start the conversion process. You have the option of directly loading the movie into the iTunes movie library or simply save it onto your hard drive. It really doesn’ t get any more user friendly than this!
Overview over your movie folder
Support for DVDs
MPEG-4 and H.264 export to iPod
Converted files are sent to iTunes and iPod
Record movies with your iSight or DV Cam
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, QuickTime 7.1.0 or later, iTunes 7.0 or later, iPod with video (5G)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?