Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Voice Index Maker - 0.5b
Ok, you bought your brand new iPod. You have also bought the connection cable for your car radio, so you’ll be able to listen to your preferred music while you’re driving or staying with your girlfriend. Now try to imagine how much is difficult, while you’re driving, to find the track that you would want to listen sliding the library of your ipod through your car radio controls.
Surely you cannot check the track position on the display of the car radio, you would indeedy crash against a wall!
Voice Index Maker is the solution: inspired from the extraordinary feature called Voice Index On Tap of the Kenwood Music Keg, this small application, taking advantage of the fantastic Mac OS X vocal synthesizer, generates an mp3 vocal announcement for every album contained in your iTunes library.
Everything is made automatically: generate, update and delete your announcements with one click.
Even you don’t use the iPod in your car, you will discover how much is cool to listen to a vocal announcement when you play an album!
700 MHz PowerPC G4 or 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo or better, Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later, iTunes 7
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- Report: Apple developing Siri home speaker to rival Amazon’s Echo; will release Siri SDK at WWDC
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)