Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Voice Index Maker - 0.5b
Ok, you bought your brand new iPod. You have also bought the connection cable for your car radio, so you’ll be able to listen to your preferred music while you’re driving or staying with your girlfriend. Now try to imagine how much is difficult, while you’re driving, to find the track that you would want to listen sliding the library of your ipod through your car radio controls.
Surely you cannot check the track position on the display of the car radio, you would indeedy crash against a wall!
Voice Index Maker is the solution: inspired from the extraordinary feature called Voice Index On Tap of the Kenwood Music Keg, this small application, taking advantage of the fantastic Mac OS X vocal synthesizer, generates an mp3 vocal announcement for every album contained in your iTunes library.
Everything is made automatically: generate, update and delete your announcements with one click.
Even you don’t use the iPod in your car, you will discover how much is cool to listen to a vocal announcement when you play an album!
700 MHz PowerPC G4 or 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo or better, Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later, iTunes 7
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?