Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Voice Index Maker - 0.5b
Ok, you bought your brand new iPod. You have also bought the connection cable for your car radio, so you’ll be able to listen to your preferred music while you’re driving or staying with your girlfriend. Now try to imagine how much is difficult, while you’re driving, to find the track that you would want to listen sliding the library of your ipod through your car radio controls.
Surely you cannot check the track position on the display of the car radio, you would indeedy crash against a wall!
Voice Index Maker is the solution: inspired from the extraordinary feature called Voice Index On Tap of the Kenwood Music Keg, this small application, taking advantage of the fantastic Mac OS X vocal synthesizer, generates an mp3 vocal announcement for every album contained in your iTunes library.
Everything is made automatically: generate, update and delete your announcements with one click.
Even you don’t use the iPod in your car, you will discover how much is cool to listen to a vocal announcement when you play an album!
700 MHz PowerPC G4 or 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo or better, Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later, iTunes 7
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?