Mac OS X Software
Mac OS X
Voice Index Maker - 0.5b
Ok, you bought your brand new iPod. You have also bought the connection cable for your car radio, so you’ll be able to listen to your preferred music while you’re driving or staying with your girlfriend. Now try to imagine how much is difficult, while you’re driving, to find the track that you would want to listen sliding the library of your ipod through your car radio controls.
Surely you cannot check the track position on the display of the car radio, you would indeedy crash against a wall!
Voice Index Maker is the solution: inspired from the extraordinary feature called Voice Index On Tap of the Kenwood Music Keg, this small application, taking advantage of the fantastic Mac OS X vocal synthesizer, generates an mp3 vocal announcement for every album contained in your iTunes library.
Everything is made automatically: generate, update and delete your announcements with one click.
Even you don’t use the iPod in your car, you will discover how much is cool to listen to a vocal announcement when you play an album!
700 MHz PowerPC G4 or 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo or better, Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later, iTunes 7
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?