We all depend on our devices, but we never know when something unexpected happens that might lead to the loss of our files. In this situation, you should not lose your hope, and start doing something right away. In this situation, some recovery apps might be a great solution. On this page, you will find info about the best file recovery tools for macOS as well as some tips on what should you do if you lose your files.
Disk Drill: Everything you need to know
In this Disk Drill review, you can find the main facts and advantages of using the services of this company. Is it worth your time and money? Learn here.
- This is the best data recovery tool that will scan your device (or some part of your device) in order to find your lost files. The program will take only a few minutes to complete, and you won’t have to wait for hours until it is done.
- If you were looking for the best data recovery software with multiple features then you have finally found it. Disk Drill offers a number of great features, and some of them are Deep and Free scans, healing algorithms, protections of the data, portable media recovery, as well as many others.
- All of the prices this service has to offer are low. There is even a free version of the app that will allow you to use some of the main features of Disk Drill. With the paid version, you get some nice perks too.
- Disk Drill is the top free file recovery software that offers customer support non-stop. No matter what kind of issue you might have, you will still get the help you need.
What should you do if your files were deleted?
Here you can find all the steps you need to take when you end up in a situation where you have lost your files. Follow this instruction to achieve full data recovery:
- Stop saving any files on your device. If you see that somehow your files disappeared, don’t save anything else on the gadget until you fix the issue. Otherwise, you will lose your other data that might never be recovered.
- You should act fast. Right after you notice that something is off, start doing something. Use online guides and the best data recovery app for Mac in order to bring your files back.
- Check the trash bin. There is always a possibility that you might have deleted your data without seeing it. It takes only a few clicks to delete something, so don’t exclude this option. Check your bin, and if you find your files there, just restore them.
- If your file was deleted from a hard or flash drive or any other external device, you can check the trash bins of these devices. But there is a small trick when it comes to these devices since usually deleted files are hidden. You have to do some researching and digging and use a few special commands. Look online to find more information about it.
- Create backups. One of the best ways out of situations like this is, of course, creating backups for all the data you have. You won’t have to worry about the safety of your files anymore.
If you have lost your files, this is still not a reason to worry: there is always a solution to any problem. You can always use the Mac data recovery app to get your files back, so don’t panic.