If you are shifting from an Android device to iPhone, then one app that you will most likely want to transfer is WhatsApp. We have become so absorbed with WhatsApp that it has become an integral part of our life. Therefore, no one likes to lose the WhatsApp chat history when shifting to a new phone. But if you want to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, then there is no default/built-in way to make the transfer. This is where the iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer App comes into action.
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer app provides the easiest, reliable, and efficient way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone within few minutes, no computer required. In this guide, you will learn how to quickly and completely transfer WhatsApp using the iCareFone WhatsApp transfer app.
Way 1. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone without PC-Via iCareFone App
What Is iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer App
Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer App is one comprehensive solution to transfer WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business from Android to iPhone/Android without the involvement of a PC. The app provides an intuitive user interface with a click-based simple approach to complete the WhatsApp transfer without any hassle. Users have acknowledged the smooth and effective WhatsApp transfer process they experienced with the iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer app.
Key Features of iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer App
- No Computer Required: There is no computer involvement in the process. All you need is an OTG cable to connect both Android and iPhone phones and initiate the transfer process.
- Convenient & Fast to Transfer WhatsApp: It only requires a few clicks to completely migrate WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
- Diverse Data Transfer Type Supported: Whether you want to transfer images, videos, audios, attachments, emojis, or other WhatsApp data, it supports all such data types.
- Transfer with High Success Rate: It empowers you to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone without losing any data. All the chats are transferred with complete history and attachments.
- Your Privacy Matters: It does not collect any personal data during the transfer process, and the chats are transferred in a secure environment.
Follow these Steps To transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone.
Step 1. Open “Play Store”, search ” iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer” and download the app.
Step 2. Make a fresh WhatsApp backup by clicking “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat backup” > “BACK UP”. Afterward, launch the iCareFone app.
Step 4. Connect both devices with OTG cable. Click “Yes” on your Android phone and click “Trust” on your iPhone (enter the passcode if asked) to enable the app to access.
Step 5. For WhatsApp data security, you will be asked to enter the phone number and the verification code. So, enter the same phone number with which the WhatsApp account is created in your Android phone and then enter the verification code.
Step 6. After verification, the app will automatically create a new WhatsApp backup. So, wait till the process is completed and then click “Next”.
Step 7. Lastly, you have to disable “Find My iPhone” from your iPhone before initiating the transfer. From your iPhone, navigate to “Settings” > “iCloud account” > “Find My” and disable “Find My iPhone”. Afterward, the app will initiate the transfer process.
It will take few minutes to complete the transfer depending on the WhatsApp data volume. Once the WhatsApp transfer process is completed, your iPhone will automatically restart. After restart, launch WhatsApp on your iPhone, sign in with the same phone number, and check your chat history. You will see all the chats restored exactly the same way as they were appearing on your Android phone previously.
This way, in few simple click-based steps, you have transferred WhatsApp from your Android phone to iPhone with all chat history and no data loss.
Way 2. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone without PC- Via Email Chat
If you want to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without any third-party app involvement, then you can use the “Export” feature of WhatsApp to export chats via email. Follow the below steps to use this approach.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone and go to “Settings”.
- Click “Chats” > “Chat history” > “Export chat”.
- Select the chat you want to export and then select the option “Without Media” or “Include Media” as per your choice.
- Under the “Export” options, click the “Gmail” icon.
- Enter your email address in the “To” section and hit the “Send” button.
- Open the same Gmail account in your iPhone and from there access the emailed chat.
This way, you can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone for free, but there are multiple limitations with this method. For example, you have to manually email chats one by one, which makes the whole process time-consuming. In addition, the chats cannot be restored into your iPhone WhatsApp. Therefore, this method is not a recommended way to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone.
Since WhatsApp contains most of our memorable moments with our friends and family, we should not lose the data while shifting from Android to iPhone. Although there is no built-in way to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, the way iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer app addresses this need is something out-of-the-box. In a nutshell, if you don’t have a computer and want to look for a quick, efficient, secure, and reliable way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, then simply download the iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer app and complete the transfer process in no time.